Tun Hussein Onn Uni Threaten students to Vote BN

Source -http://milosuam.blogspot.com/2012/09/pentadbir-uthm-ugut-mahasiswa-agar.html

SUDAH banyak kali didedahkan sebelum ini bahawa mahasiswa diugut agar menyokong Umno/BN oleh pihak universiti, namun belum ada mahasiswa yang berani merakamnya untuk dijadikan bukti.

Namun kali ini sebuah rakaman didedahkan bagaimana pentadbir Universiti Tun Hussin Onn, UTHM Parit Raja, Prof Amir Hashim mengugut mahasiswa agar menyokong Umno/BN.

Berikut rakaman yang dimaksudkan. Sila tonton dengan mata dan telinga anda sendiri bagaimana selama ini mahasiswa diugut agar menyokong Umno/BN.

the daughter is artis.
Diana amir.

Can say it’s his freedom of speech. Because the individuals present there, if they’re smart enough, should be able to decide on their own. They also don’t know :lol:

lol. i don’t even know this while i am studying there. Saw him this morning while went to vote for MPP( Majlis Pewakilan Pelajar).

Deputy Dean: Vote BN, we will credit extra 0.5 GPA in your Result Slip for this semester.

He suppose to become a wakil rakyat

VOTE OUT BN everyone or u will be suffer after GE13… be prepare for the surge of petrol, etc…

majority govt officials including these universities official are brain cells deficient dont know the difference between parti and kerajaan. or they pretend they dont know.

for these brain cells deficient, party means govt means party. meaning sama saja, tidak ada beza. thats why they use the word “kerajaan barisan nasional” instead of the correct word “kerajaan Malaysia” and “parti barisan nasional” and think govt’s money, which is rakyat’s money, belongs to their grandfathers to be used as they like without question or responsibility.

i wonder if some readers think the same too?

[quote=“gorshan”]majority govt officials including these universities official are brain cells deficient dont know the difference between parti and kerajaan. or they pretend they dont know.

for these brain cells deficient, party means govt means party. meaning sama saja, tidak ada beza. thats why they use the word “kerajaan barisan nasional” instead of the correct word “kerajaan Malaysia” and “parti barisan nasional” and think govt’s money, which is rakyat’s money, belongs to their grandfathers to be used as they like without question or responsibility.

i wonder if some readers think the same too?[/quote]

There are 2 types of people in government sector ; hardcore BN supporter and pretend they support BN

hardcore BN supporter - just like what you said. They believes BN is government and no other party to replace BN
Pretend to support BN - they know the difference between government and party. In this case, they have to vote BN because they afraid BN will know they vote opposition and doesn’t want to lose jobs. They can detect which party we vote. Our ballot paper got serial number and tied with our IC + home address. I saw that during last sarawak election. I want to capture it in video but scared will get caught.

in simple laymen terms, we have a tough fight ahead of us…