Treasures of the rainforests photography conference 2009

Dear all fellow photographers in Miri

We will be organising a PHOTOGRAPHY CONFERENCE AND CHALLENGE in Kuching! This will be the 1st of its kind in MALAYSIA!

COMING SOON TO YOU ALL!!!

EXCITE THE IMAGINATION!

TREASURES OF THE RAINFORESTS PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE AND CONFERENCE 2009 coming to you all soon!

FULL DETAILS WILL BE OUT SOON!

WOW…really hope can join :smiley: Thanks for the info,Alvin.

Good… We are not bring 1, not 2 but 10 of Malaysia’s top professional to share and shoot with us. Plus there will be lots of prizes to be won!

Start planning my4to! haha…

i still waiting…

great to hear… update soon…

the above is a ‘teaser’ ad…

block your date… 12-15 June 2009 :slight_smile:

this is great!

what kinda event is this? is it some sort of a competition?

if it is, it would be nice to have some set categories because people with lesser kit cant compete with people with high end/more kits (e.g. lens). i only have a D40x with standard kit. cant compete with those that has macro or telephoto lens :frowning: or those with higher spec cameras. lol. clarity, detail and composition sure will be very different and those with better rig have an upper hand.

just suggesting :slight_smile: thank you!

Yes, its a conference where we discuss on photography, workshop on photography, live ‘model’ shoot, tour, culture, nature and adventure, tour to authentic longhouses, photography competition for professional, amateurs and newbies, fun time, everything we do is about photography, where we eat, sleep and talk on photography! guided by 10 OF Malaysia’s best photographers… coming soon!!! block your date… 12 - 15 June 2009! :slight_smile:

2 spots for me, alvin. PM me if required. My friend and i will join.

details will be out soon!!! will keep you all posted… waiting for approval from certain authorities… :slight_smile:

sure dasolve… will reserve 2 places for you and will let you know once the full details r out… the funny thing is we have quite a number of confirmation even when the flyers or or banner is not ready… ask the rest of your gang in Miri… details will be out soon… limited seats… :slight_smile:

i also want to join can pm me more details?

BUMP

you may check out the website at http://www.treasuresoftherainforests.com

all details are there…

regards.
Alvin

alvin,how many have participate?

hi bunyimanok, on my side we have 9 from KL and 10 from spore, 2 from btu, and i am not sure about hilton’s side as they are also accepting bookings from their side. Hilton are accepting the booking internationally… ie singapore, bangkok and uk. we have a max number as there is so much the hilton batang ai resort can fit, let me know if you are interested. awesome opportunity!!

benze79 - you asked me what is it about? well, its about photography, its about, learning photography from malaysia’s top photographers, its about workshop, live shoot, nature shoot, wedding shoot and each pro photographer will share some topics, tips, photo competition, fun time and most importantly networking and improving our photography skills… check out the site http://www.treasuresoftherainforests.com for more info. cheers.

Dear all fellow members…

Pleased to let you all know that the Treasures of the Rainforests Photography Challenge and Conference 12-15 June 2009 is FULL as of today…

We have 4 more registrations booked today, that make us full for the conference!

We have participants from Bintulu, Kuala Lumpur, Miri, Bintulu, Singapore, Australia and Kuching. Let’s learn from one another and share this passion together…

Will update you all of the activities and shoot after the conference…

Thank you all for your support… :slight_smile: