Transporting pet to s'wak from WM

hi,

am now johor bharu… and thinking of getting a pet dog for my house back in miri…

but i would like to ask… is that possible? anyone had done it?

the method i am thinking is through flight together with me… maybe check it in… but is that possible… any procedure i have to go through?

would love to listen to the personal experience or someone familiar with this case…

thanks…

All animals coming into Sarawak must be quarantined for 6 mths, or at a minimum 2 mths if you have the right paperwork. Since Sarawak is a rabies-free place, they have much stricter animal
import regualations. The only place/country that you can bring in animals without quarantine requirements is Australia, which is also rabies-free.

Miri’s quarantine station is in Pujut. You are allowed to visit your pet during their quarantine despite the rules saying that you’re not supposed to.

Hi. I am Dr Hii King Leong from Angel Animal Clinic Miri. I always help my client to inport animal from West Malaysia to Miri. You can email me hiikingleong@hotmail.com or call me 085-417128. I will guide you how to transport ur dog into Miri. Thanks

[quote=“LWong”]All animals coming into Sarawak must be quarantined for 6 mths, or at a minimum 2 mths if you have the right paperwork. Since Sarawak is a rabies-free place, they have much stricter animal
import regualations. The only place/country that you can bring in animals without quarantine requirements is Australia, which is also rabies-free.

Miri’s quarantine station is in Pujut. You are allowed to visit your pet during their quarantine despite the rules saying that you’re not supposed to.[/quote]

6 months the most and 2 months the least???..if bring in a puppy then by the time the puppy reach home…sudah jadi remaja liao :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HAHA …SUDAH TUA YOU PUNYA ANJING :))

yea, if i transport my pet from wm to miri now…sampai rumah mmg sudah tua oredi. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yea… so i think better dun la…

anyway… anyone knows of where to get a golden retriever?

don worry. miri banyak GR. anywhere also can find :lol:

i also have a Shitzhu 1 year old de. I am facing the same problem to send her here as well.

Any easier way?

Talk to ppl from customs

aiyak. i have a cat oso, want to transport him to miri. gonna finish my study on may. anyone can help, without having him quarantined?

smuggle it? may be u ask those ppl work on cargo ship.

if there’s another easier way, for sure i proceed with that one. what about GR? anyone knows?

Smuggle the easiest way. from penisular to miri= 1 week through ship. How much u can afford to pay?

1 week ka? who’s gonna take care of him? for shipping RM100-200 lar.

sure got ppl take care lor :lol:

u go on board with ur pet . :mrgreen:

kekeke. smuggle myself oso kah? then what happen if kastam ambush? :mrgreen:

jump in to the sea with your pet :mrgreen:

huhuh. i dun swim, or literally, dunno how to swim. will have to find another way of transporting my buddy.

© Copyright 2006-2020 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.