Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Yes. It seems Megathrone isn’t really dead, and it seems the robot war which almost destroy Vegas continues again on Earth… Anyway, it’s true. You can read the further details from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

Further details: (NO OFFICIAL IMAGE OR POSTER YET)
Release Date: 26th June 2009 (May varies between countries and provinces)
Director : Michael Bay
Writer : Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Ehren Kruger
Starring : Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro, Isabel Lucas, Rainn Wilson
Studio : DreamWorks Pictures
Genre : Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Official Site : www.transformersmovie.com (No info on the movie found in website at the time of writing this forum)

I am looking forward to see the movie which is due to be released in the US in June 2009… so you still have time to save RM1 each day starting from today… Hahahaha

really got part 2?? when realease?

Hmm… i bet you didnt read my whole post… I bet my left nut.

when it release in Malaysia Snake Doctor??..haha

No world wide release date yet. But in the US it’s June 2009, so I am sure world wide release will also be around there, as Asia is one of the biggest Hollywood movie market beside Europe.

Why u want to save Rm1 starting from now then…??..
To watch on the cineplex or buy the DVD…

Watch ciniplex… beli nya pon merchandise and collectibles. Any good movie nok ada sequels ada potential nya pon limited edition merchandise/collectibles akan berharga lam eBay… hahaha… macam LOTR or Star Wars…

nice, Megan Fox’s back!!!

…beli model nya skali…gerenti kacak…
ibuh carik kt ebay jika mok safe gik…kdg-kdg Toysworld ada juak jual merchandise/collectibles nya…

u din know? When Transformer won it big time in the MTV Movie Awards a few weeks ago Michael Bay already announced a sequel for the movie

Ooohh the sequel…nice…

really cant wait for T2 out… drools~!!

weeeeehhhh…looking forward to this,

i hope its a nice movie… dun later become disappointing movie…

Will be Strat…dun worry…haha