Trailer Hauling Within Sarawak

i’m posting this topic behalf for my friend who drive car-hauling trailers.

If you need to transport your vehicle to anywhere from Miri to destination within Sarawak but lazy to drive, we can help you solve the problem.

Our route include:
Miri --> Bintulu, Sibu, Sarikei, Sri Aman, Kuching etc…
As long as the desination is within Pan-Borneo highway route,then should be no problem.

Price start from:
RM150 (small car like Kancil, Kelisa etc…)
RM250 (Proton Waja, Gen2 etc…)

Please contact me at 'admin@trinivox.com’ for more information.

Thanks!

1 Like

haiyoo…kns…u should post this early…btw, how much if from kch to miri??

omg, i jez sent my kelisa to kch a couple of days ago with ATD, ur price lagi cun bah, aaaiiiyaaa

I maybe need you next time :slight_smile:

How much does it cost to send a virata from miri to kch?got insurance cover or not?

got insurance ka?
wot happen if the car is damaged during transportation?

haha~sorry brother for posting this too late :stuck_out_tongue:
actually my friend baru just start do this ‘biz’ so i also post this late loh :stuck_out_tongue:

how much ATD charge you? is it include insurance?

email me sir, i will give u the details later ;D

[quote=“haroldz”]got insurance ka?
wot happen if the car is damaged during transportation?[/quote]

if cover with insurance it would be addon cost, but normally nothing happen lah…just the car will be dirty kena dirt water after arrive kuching :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
my gf’s kenari send from kch-miri and miri-kch also no problem :smiley:

haha~sorry brother for posting this too late :stuck_out_tongue:
actually my friend baru just start do this ‘biz’ so i also post this late loh :p[/quote]

give me your contact number…i got a friend wanna send his wira from miri to kuching to install turbo and tune then send the car back to miri again…

and i also might need this transport from kuching to miri if i moved back to miri to work…but mine not that soon la…

how much ATD charge you? is it include insurance?[/quote]

dont use ATD…last time i send my civic from miri to kch and cost me rm150 with insurrance, when i go to take at kuching port there, scratch here and there, my bumper also pecah, then i wanna claim, since end of last year till now, never heard any single thing yet from them…wait i go back miri and find this bruce…

how much ATD charge you? is it include insurance?[/quote]

dont use ATD…last time i send my civic from miri to kch and cost me rm150 with insurrance, when i go to take at kuching port there, scratch here and there, my bumper also pecah, then i wanna claim, since end of last year till now, never heard any single thing yet from them…wait i go back miri and find this bruce…[/quote]

Bruce… Bruce Chai, the boss… tall guy with very loud voice, hahaha
Should take photos before and after delivery… then got proof.

got write down in a piece of resit ma…the condition of the car…

What about Kuching to Miri…

May I get your friend contact number? I need to bring my car from sri aman to sibu.

please contact me ASAP i need trailer urgently. TQ

[quote=“engtaokia”][quote=“haroldz”]got insurance ka?
wot happen if the car is damaged during transportation?[/quote]

if cover with insurance it would be addon cost, but normally nothing happen lah…just the car will be dirty kena dirt water after arrive kuching :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
my gf’s kenari send from kch-miri and miri-kch also no problem :D[/quote]

can u pm me your contact no??? i need car trailer urgently.

HELPPP!! I NEED A CAR TRAILER asap!!!

[quote=“engtaokia”]i’m posting this topic behalf for my friend who drive car-hauling trailers.

If you need to transport your vehicle to anywhere from Miri to destination within Sarawak but lazy to drive, we can help you solve the problem.

Our route include:
Miri --> Bintulu, Sibu, Sarikei, Sri Aman, Kuching etc…
As long as the desination is within Pan-Borneo highway route,then should be no problem.

Price start from:
RM150 (small car like Kancil, Kelisa etc…)
RM250 (Proton Waja, Gen2 etc…)

Please contact me at 'admin@trinivox.com’ for more information.

Thanks![/quote]

© Copyright 2006-2020 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.