TRAFFIC JAM at PERMYJAYA....when will it be over?

i’m a resident in permyjaya. n every morning, i’ll be taking this road all the way to general hospital…the average time to be stucked in this traffic jam will be around 20-30 mins. whereas it shud only take 10 mins to get to miri city. the main problems are…

(will provide the pics tomorrow)

1. THERE ARE TOO MANY JUNCTIONS LEADING TO ONE MAIN ROAD…ONE FROM IKBN, ONE FROM DESA INDAH, ONE FROM SHOPHOUSE AREA
  2. ONLY 1 ONE LANE ROAD FOR HUNDREDS OF CARS GOING THE SAME DIRECTION
  3. ONLY ONE DIRECTION TO GO OUT OF PERMYJAYA

so, permyjayans…any comment on this? i’m so fed up having to deal wif dis every morning…when will JKR take action on this? we cant expect for people to change as u cant change a person unless u force them (thru my experience la) - jus like the no plastic day on Sunday…

better yet, anyone from JKR wants to comments about dis?

did u notice a pattern? sometimes can jam like dat for 1~2 weeks then the other week is like no jam at all…then recycle again…anybody notice d pattern?

Woot its the start of a larger problem … The larger problem is there is NO CITY planin . building a Compacted Residential area without the Flow being directed through multiple exits/Larger Road Arteries … FAIL!

Wait until the by-pass from go-cart to Pujut corner completed.

When is it expected to be completed? I’ve been staying in permyjaya area for 2yrs plus and luckily I m moving early next year. Gosh!! gov. should do something to minimize the massive traffic there its terrible.

When is it expected to be completed? I’ve been staying in permyjaya area for 2yrs plus and luckily I m moving early next year. Gosh!! gov. should do something to minimize the massive traffic there its terrible.[/quote]
No idea. :frowning:
Perhaps next state election. :roll:

go hamtam the mayor of miri city

wait next election lor…they will sure promise to do something that time, but after election…no idea

u guys noticed or not yesterday morning and evening, I saw few personnel sat by the roadside both side (left and right). What were they doing? counting traffics movementkah? Seems that they recorded something on their notes. Hope gov. will do something abt it soon. No need to wait till election time then promise this and that. People no longer believed that conventional old trick hehehe.

I saw JKR yesterday morning doing some traffic ‘banci’. i guess they’re going to widened the road and the bridge…i think before election should finish…hehe…typical malaysia…

yup, it is in the news today, they’re counting the no. of vehicles that uses that particular road. But one thing they didn’t notice is that, since yesterday or the day before, most school children are not going to school because of exam. So, I guess that shows they must do more homework before doing this exercise.

Another thing is that, if you all notice that during night time, the road lightings are really bad right after Telekom traffic light at Pujut 7. This stretch of road has really bad street lights. I can’t make it out why we try to compromise road safety for cost if that is the main reason.

any other comments on this ?

such a waste lah if redo the bridge… they should know earlier already that bridge will not be able to cater the capacity based on the new township… good for the contractor as there will be new job $$$ to built a new bridge… but waste of people money, just like what they did to pujut lutong road last few months… fixing things that doesnt need to be fix

1 Problem! …

Why people dont want to give way to people who wants to go straight down to down after the lutong bridge? This is the pujut 7 roundabout…

I have to squezze throught them! and they are like u cannot cut my line… When im not entering permyjaya!.. OMG… I even Signal!..

btw, anyone raise concern about this to the mayor ady?

i do post to bnmiri group early this morning.

not to ask him to do la. but to collect money and build the bridge. maybe gobemen no money.

how much the bridge cost?

everytime no money…where is our money ah, oil town ehh…should be rich one

eh…you forgot where the money went?

[quote=“sagaraptor”]i do post to bnmiri group early this morning.

not to ask him to do la. but to collect money and build the bridge. maybe gobemen no money.

how much the bridge cost?[/quote]

4 billion. 3 billion state (ehem-ehem) eat. remainder all small2 fish eat…all in all, sponsor bubur pedas only.

Billion here and there… but where? To Datuk Chin, Datuk Lee, YB Andy and YB Aidan… don’t forget the road leading to Taman Tunku too… its getting crowded in there.

Tidak sokong BN susah, sokong BN lagi banyak susah – apasal banyak susah? Hati manyak susah sebab itu janji senang cakap, bikin manyak susah. Tidak sokong BN lagi tidak bikin itu jeraya, sokong BN juga tidak bikin itu jeraya… apa macam kawan?

Itu lui tara mari, tak tau mana pergi, apa macam mau bikin?

road to taman tunku nowadays is really a bottleneck…