Toyota voltz for sale!

Car Model : Toyota Voltz 1.8
Car Model : TA - ZZE137
Engine Model : 2ZZ-GE (VVTL-i, 190HP)
Transmission : AT
Colour : Black
Selling Price : RM 80k (nego)
Current owner : Lady

Car is original recon from Japan. Comes with a superb 2 digit car registration number, with great in-car sound quality with great sound insulation. 2 way alarm + immobilizer for theft prevention. Very attractive dashboard as well as mesmerizing speedo-meters. Still very new interior quality. Very minor scratches on exterior body. Accident free. Stylish and suitable for all type of people of all ages. Mickey mouse and dolls are accessories and can be purchase as separately :stuck_out_tongue:

For more information or if interested, please contact 014 894 8888 zhang / 019 857 8383 Chong

Thank You

so pretty leh the car…i wish i got the money to buy…too bad i am still a student…good luck on your sell…it’s a good car…

Woow !! Where got sale Voltz spare part ? Can buy from UMW Toyota kah ? If can, I want to buy with even 90 K hehehehe

VVT-i or VVTL-i ?

UMW should have all the parts you need. VVT-I. VVTL-I is mostly for european toyota sport series.

Does that mean we do not have VVTL-I Voltz available in town?

Sorry bro, my mistake, its a vvtL-i.

see… that’s why i asked. Price is very much different between VVT-I & VVTL-I.

what is the different between VVT-i and VVTL-i…?

that’s a reasonable price, can loan how much?

Year of made?

Wuichi : For loan you will have to contact with Zhang or Chong.

Shane : Year of made is 2002, then recon into Malaysia in 2003.

For ease of understanding, VVT-i = VTEC, VVTL-i = iVTEC

[quote=“TehCPeng”]Wuichi : For loan you will have to contact with Zhang or Chong.

Shane : Year of made is 2002, then recon into Malaysia in 2003.

For ease of understanding, VVT-i = VTEC, VVTL-i = iVTEC[/quote]
i VTEC…nice…poket kosong…next time working liao will consider buy one…loving big cars…good luck on your sells…

Wuichi : You’ll need to contact zhang or chong to confirm with the loan. Different bank can give different %.

Shane : Year of manufacture 2002, recon to malaysia in 2003

Think VVT-i = VTec, VVTL-i = iVTec

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

I check with UMW !!!, They say all parts also have and no worry. Please check Krokop UMW. Apa pun ada.

thanks for the support bro… BUMP BUMP

BUMPPPPP