Toyota New Vios 2013

Recently who make any booking for new toyota vios?

book from my SA and didnt give me estimate delivery time?

any SA to recommend?

Same story here. My mother made the booking but no delivery date yet.
I think all the Toyota fan book one. That’s why no stock.

[quote=“lasting99”]Same story here. My mother made the booking but no delivery date yet.
I think all the Toyota fan book one. That’s why no stock.[/quote]

sighs this is pretty sad case… first they told me latest DEC/JAN

after loan get approved, straight say dunno when deliver…? insane right?

Refund booking fee. They have no right to threat customer like that. And there’s no need to suffer in this situation. Money come if only stock arrival confirmed.

They say need to book first and wait stock arrive. @lasting99 ur mum sign any hp agreement? because i haven’t sign any doc yet though my loan is approved

They got roadshow at Bintang last week. I was there and they say need to wait. But can place booking fees RM500 to ensure inside their booking queue.

Have yet to test drive it to compare to Almera.

what is the point if we pay booking fees, loan approved and in the end “there-is-actually-no-estimate-delivery-time”?

You first time book hot car? Paying deposit is to secure your booking, if you cant wait, many other people will still pay deposit n patiently wait for this hot car :smiley:

[quote=“GeminiGeek”]They got roadshow at Bintang last week. I was there and they say need to wait. But can place booking fees RM500 to ensure inside their booking queue.

Have yet to test drive it to compare to Almera.[/quote]

*****Suggest you go to test drive Mitsubishi Attrage. Is 1.2L saloon. 1 litre petrol can go for 21km

If they can’t confirm delivery time, do pay booking, or else might be cheated. suggest you go to test drive Mitsubishi Attrane. Is imported car 1.2L saloon with 1 litre petrol can go for 21km

Delivery time should be between Jan to Feb…for those juz booked.

Oh… no way to be DEC?

How do u know between Jan to Feb? mmm re u toyota SA?

@.@

Possible After gong Xi fa Cai lo…gosh…hopeless…

my friend who do hire purchase loan in bank told me :slight_smile:

wondering how many days or months for LO to be expired if we didnt sign? can the loan LO be extended manually or automatically?

Not yet. Just booking fee only.

Good ?

i only like trd sportivo interior which is black. the beige interior so ugly lah.

beh ngam lu la :mrgreen: