Tour Guide @ Taiwan

Anyone know any gud tour guide at taiwan? me and my family plan to go taiwan tis 18th dec and back 26th dec. we wish to look for a tour guide tat can bring and show us ard taipei.tq.

hw many total of ur members going to taiwan?? i jz bac from taiwan bac to 2 months ago and the tour guide quite friendly~~~ the rental of the car cost rm 500 per day and you no need to worry bout his accommodation, foods n etc… you oni need to pay for his service to you… n the most important, your time r you the one to control… you can plan the itinerary yourself and sent a copy to them and they will help you to readjust… you can refer their website for the enquiries…

web: tw.myblog.yahoo.com/a0932653134@kimo.com… my tour guide named … you tell him ahpiong frm malaysia, then he will knw im the intro u to him… 8)

tx for the info a piong, we whole family abt 8 ppls, do u think he got a big car to pick us up or not?i will try to call him, see whether he available on the day i arrive.tq so much,

Based on my experience, you do not need a tour guide to travel in Taiwan. Public transportation is very convenient and people are generally very very helpful.

agreed wth jack~

no worries, i went together wif frens oso… total of 8 them as well… he got a van wic can accommodate of 13 persons~~

[quote=“ahpiong”]hw many total of ur members going to taiwan?? i jz bac from taiwan bac to 2 months ago and the tour guide quite friendly~~~ the rental of the car cost rm 500 per day and you no need to worry bout his accommodation, foods n etc… you oni need to pay for his service to you… n the most important, your time r you the one to control… you can plan the itinerary yourself and sent a copy to them and they will help you to readjust… you can refer their website for the enquiries…

web: tw.myblog.yahoo.com/a0932653134@kimo.com… my tour guide named … you tell him ahpiong frm malaysia, then he will knw im the intro u to him… 8)[/quote]

how are his services charged?

[quote=“KazEkoV”][quote=“ahpiong”]hw many total of ur members going to taiwan?? i jz bac from taiwan bac to 2 months ago and the tour guide quite friendly~~~ the rental of the car cost rm 500 per day and you no need to worry bout his accommodation, foods n etc… you oni need to pay for his service to you… n the most important, your time r you the one to control… you can plan the itinerary yourself and sent a copy to them and they will help you to readjust… you can refer their website for the enquiries…

web: tw.myblog.yahoo.com/a0932653134@kimo.com… my tour guide named … you tell him ahpiong frm malaysia, then he will knw im the intro u to him… 8)[/quote]

how are his services charged?[/quote]

you just oni rent a car from him… the rate is rm 500 per day…

Tx for the comment, but im going with a group of family, so i think its gud to have a tour guide to guide us around.

If you really insist on having a tour guide, you can try Taipei Chen. http://www.wretch.cc/blog/up0109tw

I’ll be visiting Taiwan too from 17th Dec till 21 Dec. :smiley: