Touchpad.. Which is the best?

Dear all,

Mind give me some tips on which is the best touchpad around today ??

What do you meant?

Touchpad are usually build into the laptops.

Maybe meant tablet? That would be iPad 2, or if you prefer Android, then Asus Transformer EEE Pad.

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]What do you meant?

Touchpad are usually build into the laptops.[/quote]

Is tablet touchpad…lolx

Both can play facebook game ?

Both can play facebook game ?[/quote]

iPad 2 cannot, Transformer EEE Pad I think can since it supports flash.

Anywhere thanks whatman

I google and find Eee pad have 3 design or type ’ Transformer’ , “Slider” & “Slate”

Acer A500 better but a bit heavy…

[quote=“wuwuhaha”]Anywhere thanks whatman

I google and find Eee pad have 3 design or type ’ Transformer’ , “Slider” & “Slate”[/quote]

You might want to wait for Asus Transformer Prime EEE Pad, which comes out this November. Quad core (but 5 actually) and much better design.

Facebook games… you need Android tablet since they support Adobe Flash Player. Like whatman said Asus Transformer EeePad would be good or if you can wait for the Prime Eee Pad :smiley:

Thanks for all the updated info… kinda outdated lolx

Acer A500 Tablet is the best…ehehe…that why i buy it and good for your money too…

Well, i got iPad 2 and think it was good…
Want any electronics, go buy Apples.

there is a lot of cheap Touchpad/Tablet in the market lately, go for ipad for 1st class, 2nd class for the Eepad, Iconia, Playbook, 3rd class Hua Wei…uhuhu and many more, want to buy? depend on your $ on the pocket.

Well TS wants to play FB games… so Adobe Flash Player support is needed… unless someone can share with us that iOS supports FB games without Flash Player?

Asus ee sligher

Yeah this one’s nice too can be a netbook :smiley:
http://www.asus.com/Eee/Eee_Pad/Eee_Pad_Slider_SL101