payday is 1 day. spend-day is everyday.

if my wife earn more? i’ll ask her to save the money & kirim to org tua.
my money, spend all to bills, loan & essential stuff (as long as both got MoU lah)

if ur wife earn more spend her money la… aduh… so easy… u dun know u r too lucky…

if my wife earn more then i will be the lucky man in the world n my shoulder also wont that heavy. thanks god give such wife for me.

she earns , u spend

yesss yesss i second u…hahahahaha

unfortunately, i still earn more than my wife - though her work position is higher than mine. luckily though, i have a good carrier wife, so…it’s blessed enough for me. :mrgreen:

A Yo Yoooo ! Coolman If Like that I think can have more then one wife Lah Ya!!! Can enjoy lah. :roll:

wife earn more, not good meh? Zzz. That’s the problem with some ppl, i.e. “ego”
if you think money is not easy to earn, then it isnt easy to earn. But if you look arnd, opportunity to earn money is everywhere. Just require ur effort and action.

Happy Sunday everyone, cheers (=

Money not easy earn, but its the matter of how we make use of money to make money. (so called investment)

A Yo Yoooo ! Coolman If Like that I think can have more then one wife Lah Ya!!! Can enjoy lah. :roll:[/quote]

then just put ur comment here ---->>>http://www.miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15137&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=wive
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

if wife earn more you sayang her more lah.

CUN… :mrgreen:

yes… hahahahha make her feel syok then she will buy you presents!! hehehe

…and so what? afraid some guy after your wife bcos she earn more?

Or if wife after some other guy… :mrgreen:

no need to be afraid as i’m good at night…

Or if wife after some other guy… :mrgreen:[/quote]

bcoz earn less? :lol: :lol:

cacatkia,
you may be good…but there are better. some are best. :mrgreen: :wink:

Haiya … worry also no use. Men Women same … got money liao sure become Hantu. Just pray he/she will just be yours lar.

Hmmm…got anything wrong kah?

Well, just work hard towards your goal that is what is most important.

If one of you (husband or wife) earns more, then can save more money lo. Dun see whats wrong le.

Intro me some :lol: