To Iphone? Or not to Iphone?

Ladies and Gentleman, babies and elephants, I present to thee, ohhh wait , the iphone 6 and 6++ came out quite some time from now already right? Alright, let’s just throw away the cliches and start with topic.

Today, my friend and i was discussing about changing his phone and asking which phone I’ll suggest. For me, Apple is still the current best out there if you think it out. I’m not an Apple lover nor an Android hater so please don’t judge me on that.

If it’s you, which phones would you suggest to buy in this current stage? And why?

Your friend is a guy or a girl?

If a girl, go get an iPhone.
It’s user friendly.
And the camera is great.
You know girls like to take photos.

iPhone camera is far the best.
My 8MP iPhone 4 camera can challenge those Lumia series that have 20MP.
In the end it’s not the MP matters.

If a guy, an Android maybe good because we guys like to hack this and that.

Or if both girl and guys is power user.
Get an Android.

If both girl and guys pay to buy a games, get an iPhone.

In the end, it’s up to what they are.

u are sexist…

Wow, iPhone cameras really that great? I’ve never used any Apple product before, so if one gives me an iPhone, I’ll be utterly ‘sakai’. p/s: I’m not an Apple hater, nor an Android hardcore lover, so please don’t judge me :wink:

I love to take pictures; currently am using the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (been using it since its release some time back). It’s bulky compared to others but I’m satisfied with the image qualities.

It’s individual’s preference, just get what you like and need.

angel_lina said:
Wow, iPhone cameras really that great? I've never used any Apple product before, so if one gives me an iPhone, I'll be utterly 'sakai'. p/s: I'm not an Apple hater, nor an Android hardcore lover, so please don't judge me ;)

I love to take pictures; currently am using the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (been using it since its release some time back). It's bulky compared to others but I'm satisfied with the image qualities.

It's individual's preference, just get what you like and need.
Yeah, even in Video capture.
I've friends who's upload her journey and events video to YouTube and the video looks clear and crisp as if taken from a camcorder but then when I ask him, he laugh and say;

"I'm just using my iPhone 5".

lol

Any other comments on the OS or other stuffs other than the camera? He’s a guy but I’m not sure whether he’s tech savvy. Any more suggestions between their pros and cons? Let’s make it this way, if it were you, which would you buy?

slo-mo function is pretty cool to..

I would get iPhone 6 for the right price.

Jasonlwe said:
Any other comments on the OS or other stuffs other than the camera? He's a guy but I'm not sure whether he's tech savvy. Any more suggestions between their pros and cons? Let's make it this way, if it were you, which would you buy?
I'm biased.
I'll get iPhone 6 straight away.

That's because my "professional environment" are tied to Apple ecosystem.

Music Production, Video Editing, apps making...

REAL 11-13 hours battery life on Macbook Pro.
Other machine claimed 8-11 hours but actually can last for 4 hours only under my work flow.

True colour display on all Apple products for photo and graphic works.
It won't degrade even after 5 years.
Other display turns yellowish even after 2 years.

And my games and music purchases are all from iTunes store.

So, it still depends on that person.

If he can't make use of the features of the iPhone, maybe he just buy it as a "status". ;) Hmm... ahaha

With Apple iphone, ipad, ipod, you must have laptop, itune software for upload or download things, sharing bluetooth picture, music only can do iphone to iphone. Jailed break can share with android phone or via wifi transfer? I dont know… (China invitation sure can)

With Android phone, you must have laptop, can directly sharing picture, music to others Android phone brand. Extended memory card. Dual sims. Changeable battery plug and play for various model. CHEAPER!

Just buy, tidak gam , change later :mrgreen:

Im currently using 3 phone / tab
iPhone 4s 32gb (bought 2012)
Sambung Tab S 8.4 with 3gb ram (Bought Aug 2014)
iPhone 6plus 64gb (Received today, 11 Dec 2014)

Still, iPhone win.

How many Android phones do you use since i bought iPhone 4s?
Ngehehehehehe Fcukin Apple Win!!! Booyah!!!

BlackHyppo said:th Apple iphone, ipad, ipod, you must have laptop, itune software for upload or download things, sharing bluetooth picture, music only can do iphone to iphone. Jailed break can share with android phone or via wifi transfer? I dont know… (China invitation sure can)

With Android phone, you must have laptop, can directly sharing picture, music to others Android phone brand. Extended memory card. Dual sims. Changeable battery plug and play for various model. CHEAPER!
Still

Yeah, after trying to immerse with some Android phone, cheap and high end one…
I still prefer iPhone.
Less headache, more time for productivity rather than try to “fix” things in Android.

wgn_white said:
Yeah, after trying to immerse with some Android phone, cheap and high end one...
I still prefer iPhone.
Less headache, more time for productivity rather than try to "fix" things in Android.
And let's admit the fact that there are more and better apps on the apple end and the battery life of android systems mostly suck.

After using my iPhone 6 Plus for quite sometime… I’m glad I bought it.
And it’s not bend yet… :3

And my old iPhone 4 still a better phone than most of the Android phone with the same hardware spec.

Never regret buying Apple product so far.

wgn_white said:
After using my iPhone 6 Plus for quite sometime... I'm glad I bought it.
And it's not bend yet... :3

And my old iPhone 4 still a better phone than most of the Android phone with the same hardware spec.
darx87 said:
Never regret buying Apple product so far.
IMO, can't agree more
wgn_white said:
Your friend is a guy or a girl?

If a girl, go get an iPhone.
It's user friendly.
And the camera is great.
You know girls like to take photos.

iPhone camera is far the best.
My 8MP iPhone 4 camera can challenge those Lumia series that have 20MP.
In the end it's not the MP matters.

If a guy, an Android maybe good because we guys like to hack this and that.

Or if both girl and guys is power user.
Get an Android.

If both girl and guys pay to buy a games, get an iPhone.

In the end, it's up to what they are.

sony, im sony's fan. im just passby tho... (oi! kacau only!

i don’t understand why people look at Apple with such high regards… (not a hater pls, i own an iphone too. dis is juz my opinion)

even it’s stock price (130++USD) is overrated. all of it’s product is designed so that none of it lasts. every few years and we the gullible customer have to buy a new one as the last one is “outdated” (yea right). also… i really wanna rant abt the pricing… we really spend too much on something we dont get, yes they say that iphone is “advanced” (again, yea right). but what if you all know that apple’s lab actually are holding alot of their advancements and prototype because putting them all into a new phone would mean “there might not be a new market for the upcoming phone”… Apple isnt good because its good, its “good” because of marketing… something like Marvel-WB movies…

TL;DR this image -http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/auto-9gag-1518289.jpeg