Tinting service at miri?

hi all,

was wondering, where can i find a shop in miri that provides tinting services?

wanna tiny my car with anti-heat tint…anti-uv that is dark de…

I always go to a shop near permy area, namely star’s accessories. One of the worker there is very honest instead of keep recommend you to install this that or what not. I once asked for car lamp restoration kit since I saw the product, but he tell me not to use any of these, since it won’t last very long. They are being honest despite of jeopardizing their sales, which I’ve given my trust to them in any car accessories.

They do tinting too, but I didn’t do mine there, maybe u can give it a try, ask for advise.

Cheers

I do my tinting at taman tunku.pricr cheap and quality thumb up!~

Thanks for the quick reply :smiley:

will go and check out the price and see how it goes

[quote=“viruz019”]Thanks for the quick reply :smiley:

will go and check out the price and see how it goes[/quote]

whats your budget? for what car?

if want quality and ++sun reflection … aprove jpj … alwys cost more money bro … if wnt quality, try tint shop near mega or imperial … but sure expnsve …
if me i goes to sun ho car accries near rhb … thy also have quality tint up to rm400++ rm1000 full car window …

what about just for keeping the car cool? maybe say 10% tint to block heat and UV. how much am i looking at?

a good reputable heat reject tint is never cheap.

if u want keep the car cool i’d say go for 90% uv n heat block.

Driving benz w212 e200

looking for heat rejection film that is not dark and able to block heat…dowan any trouble with traffic police…

this tint cost money … quality tint no colour but 90% -uv 70% -heat sun… but this good for daily drving car … coz can keep the cool of air cond for 1 or 2 hour insde the car when parkng … but sure rm$$$ … if u use colour tint sure no %-uv %- heat… just to hide u face only … ahaha… but will faded in 5 to 1 year …

how much is the Brunei limit? As in tinted but able to pass Brunei customs

as long as can see ur face :mrgreen:

this tint cost money … quality tint no colour but 90% -uv 70% -heat sun… but this good for daily drving car … coz can keep the cool of air cond for 1 or 2 hour insde the car when parkng … but sure rm$$$ … if u use colour tint sure no %-uv %- heat… just to hide u face only … ahaha… but will faded in 5 to 1 year …[/quote]

Im looking for genesis say…

i want no color but high heat rejection tint…Anyone have any idea where to find shop like this?

this tint cost money … quality tint no colour but 90% -uv 70% -heat sun… but this good for daily drving car … coz can keep the cool of air cond for 1 or 2 hour insde the car when parkng … but sure rm$$$ … if u use colour tint sure no %-uv %- heat… just to hide u face only … ahaha… but will faded in 5 to 1 year …[/quote]

Im looking for genesis say…

i want no color but high heat rejection tint…Anyone have any idea where to find shop like this?[/quote]

you can try v-kool if you’re willing to spend it on your car, about RM2k+ whole car…v- kool is the best! but of coz if you have another choice, can get the ais-kool at about RM400 for normal sedan cars, around that price la, maybe cheaper bit…last time i apply at beside al fresco or servay, forgot the name @@ but is famous. And please noted that actually there are no tint which approved by JPJ at all. They are just to get the products more attractive. but normally the tint they say jpj ‘approve’ won’t get caught by jpj or traffic la. :wink:

hmmmm… whats our malaysia’s jpj limit? 30% or 50%?

hmm… i thing just dnt too dark mybe … coz when i goes to brunei … my car have double tint on all window … nano black + AK400 … still can pass SG 7 checkpoint leh … hehe… but can see face l0r … hehe… but when cloudy or sunny sure cannot see my face … i go and back frm brunei only on the morning … hehe… bcause police nt too active … ahahakk !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

front and back window 30%… side window 70% … nt sure … when jpj block and test my window also can pass at emart junction nt too long ago …

front and back window 30%… side window 70% … nt sure … when jpj block and test my window also can pass at emart junction nt too long ago …[/quote]

last time front is 30%, side AND back screen is 50%, now back screen change to 30% also…side is 50%…not 70% -.-

hmm… i thing just dnt too dark mybe … coz when i goes to brunei … my car have double tint on all window … nano black + AK400 … still can pass SG 7 checkpoint leh … hehe… but can see face l0r … hehe… but when cloudy or sunny sure cannot see my face … i go and back frm brunei only on the morning … hehe… bcause police nt too active … ahahakk !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

You heng noh… :lol: