‘Time Hole’

Pentagon scientists use Time Hole to make events disappear

This is both extremely interesting and scary. Imagine if this is going to be used, you don’t need to cover up an event, like they do now, and no one would ever know it happened. I wonder though, the result of the event would still be there. Suddenly i guess, leaving everyone puzzled.
Military could one day conduct covert operations in complete secrecy, now that Pentagon-backed physicists have figured out how to mask entire events by distorting light.

Masking an object entails bending light around that object. If the light doesnt actually hit an object, then that object wont be visible to the human eye.

Where events are concerned, concealment relies on changing the speed of light. Light thats emitted from actions, as they happen, is what allows us to see those actions happen. Usually, that light comes in a constant flow. What Cornell researchers did, in simple terms, is tweak that ongoing flow of light just for a mere iota of time so that an event could transpire without being observable.

Sources : time hole

erm erm… its quite impossible :stuck_out_tongue:
the day when they can travel through time & space back to yesterday and so… then i can start beliving in things like this! :stuck_out_tongue: and or if they can hide the entire country or make them vanish also to destroy the history completely