Things to try before you die

Hmm…what would I do before I DIE.

Sky diving? I am afraid of height, so that will be challenge for me. Gulp!

You? What is yours?

5 wishes for me:

1. Bungie jump at New Zealand
  2. Para-gliding
  3. Driving a F1 and rally car
  4. Acting in a Hollywood movies (haha!)
  5. Err…i should keep this for myself aa…a bit censored ehhh…!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Never die a virgin.

Hmm…qmk9133, your wish lists is achieavble leh. All you need to do is a ticket to New Zealand then your list No. 1 and 2 can be achieved. Formula One car could be driven in KL also? Acting…hmm…not sure about that. Are you good looking? Or are you good in acting? :slight_smile:

Eh! Share leh, what is your 5th wish list?

Haaaa. @Geekguy. Well, that is also achievable.

I have actually fullfilled one of my wish list this year. That was to go back to my school and revisit the place I stayed and lived in long long time ago. I did it this year in March. It was amazing. :slight_smile: So my one of other wish list to do before I die is to revisit to all of the places I have been to. (Pray that I strike Lotto) :slight_smile:

Before I die, I would like to travel around the world. I cannot describe how passionate I am on travelling. It is one thing that I will have the hots for the rest of my life! :smiley:

[quote=“Stef”]Hmm…qmk9133, your wish lists is achieavble leh. All you need to do is a ticket to New Zealand then your list No. 1 and 2 can be achieved. Formula One car could be driven in KL also? Acting…hmm…not sure about that. Are you good looking? Or are you good in acting? :slight_smile:

Eh! Share leh, what is your 5th wish list?[/quote]

Lerr…do we need a good looking face if i want to be a movie star mehh…like that confirm me being rejected lorrr…hahahah…! the F1 car couldn’t be driven by any guy la…unless u r being invited by the team or you are somekind of VVVVVVVVVVip then maybe possible…

My 5th wish list? err…i don’t think even anyone in this world can fulfill it, so just get on with life without knowing my 5th wish list, my dear. :oops: :oops:

Mine:

1. Become a god.
  2. Save the world.
  3. Destroy the world (after accomplishing no. 2)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[quote=“Apai_Mau”]Mine:

1. Become a god.
  2. Save the world.
  3. Destroy the world (after accomplishing no. 2)

[/quote]

1. Reaffirm status as a god by battling for supremacy with Apai Mau.
  2. Upon success, destroy world (prevent others from becoming god).

Hehehe, no ian, it’s only ME :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

fusion arm cannon energizing…

qmk9133

I went to Formula track in Melbourne once. They were using Mini Cooper for racing. I was on teh track leh…but not driving lah. Heee…

No need to be good looking lah, That is why I asked you if you are a good actor?

Think to try before i die…hmmm and if i have a choice…

Go visit and spends a week or 2 in very single cities and towns in Europe… then Africa… then Asia… then USA… then South America… then Canada…then do the things that I have never did it… the list will never stop la…

Only If i have a choice… :wink:

I could join you. Tour around the world, that is the idea! :smiley:

[quote=“Stef”]qmk9133

I went to Formula track in Melbourne once. They were using Mini Cooper for racing. I was on teh track leh…but not driving lah. Heee…

No need to be good looking lah, That is why I asked you if you are a good actor?[/quote]

If i think i am, could you fulfill my wish? yea…who knows you have friends who works as movie director ka…but must be Hollywood movie aa!!! not local movie ehh…hahahah!!

= deleted with apology =

look like almost all have the dream of becoming a traveler…including me… :smiley:

the first thing that come into my mind is to travel around the world with my love one…i think most ppl have such dream because the feeling of freedom with no worried…

other include getting at least my master degree, driving a Ferrari (owning will be better… :twisted: ), pampering myself with unlimited beach sunset view from my room (i love beach) and lastly, making miri a better “city”

Queblur, you are very ambitious leh…:slight_smile: I love beaches, too. Imagining stepping out onto the white sand beach, crystal clear sea…like in teh Maldives! Wow! It is sad that some people never cherish it when they were once there. :frowning:

qmk9133, Sorry, i do not have friend who is a director. Oh…my best friend’s brother have a degree in directing film from LA. maybe he could help… . But I don’t think he is in that business since he graduated lah… Hmm…Sorry. Cannot help you.

[quote=“Stef”]Queblur, you are very ambitious leh…:slight_smile: I love beaches, too. Imagining stepping out onto the white sand beach, crystal clear sea…like in teh Maldives! Wow! It is sad that some people never cherish it when they were once there. :frowning:

qmk9133, Sorry, i do not have friend who is a director. Oh…my best friend’s brother have a degree in directing film from LA. maybe he could help… . But I don’t think he is in that business since he graduated lah… Hmm…Sorry. Cannot help you.[/quote]

Predictable answer. anyway i just felt like “filling in” some opinion in this thread so that it would attract more people contributing their thoughts.
:idea: :idea:

Before i die ar?
Sleep on my bed to wait for God to call to be with Him…
Memorize the bible and try guessing what questions God will ask me in order to enter Heaven…
Pray all night long that i will go as soon as possible… from this evil world. (with so many wanna-be-gods)

[quote=“berngo”]Before i die ar?
Sleep on my bed to wait for God to call to be with Him…
Memorize the bible and try guessing what questions God will ask me in order to enter Heaven…
Pray all night long that i will go as soon as possible… from this evil world. (with so many wanna-be-gods)[/quote]

when you succeed in your wish, bring me up with you together.

I’m not joking.

see you up there. ++

[quote=“Stef”]Queblur, you are very ambitious leh…:slight_smile: I love beaches, too. Imagining stepping out onto the white sand beach, crystal clear sea…like in teh Maldives! Wow! It is sad that some people never cherish it when they were once there. :frowning:

qmk9133, Sorry, i do not have friend who is a director. Oh…my best friend’s brother have a degree in directing film from LA. maybe he could help… . But I don’t think he is in that business since he graduated lah… Hmm…Sorry. Cannot help you.[/quote]

:smiley: …everyone have a dream or dream, which most could not been fulfilled…this my unfulfilled wish…