The rude Malaysian driver

(landhunt55) #21

One other sickening act we often see is the driver of the car in front opens the door and spits on the road while waiting for the lights to turn green.

0 Likes

(Awesomian1st) #22
landhunt55 said:
One other sickening act we often see is the driver of the car in front opens the door and spits on the road while waiting for the lights to turn green.
That's just so Mirian....
0 Likes

(Reject corrupt BN and save our country.) #23
Awesomian1st said:
landhunt55 said:
Just imagine how an angmoh or japanese would have thought of us if they saw that. Oi! mirians, please learn to be more civilised. 2015 oledi and Miri has been a city for quite a while now so please don't act like we are still primitives.
0 Likes

(zodiacking) #24

Few days ago, while on the road, there’s a Mercedes Benz in front of me, classy and grandeur.
Then a plastic beg suddenly flew out from the side window and almost “hit” my car.
That’s not classy at all.
I wonder why people can’t just hold on to those plastic beg and dispose of it at proper places.
It’s not like those plastic beg/wrapper will explode or something. Sigh

0 Likes

(pai.tenko) #25

hate these two types the most

1) battery savers = those who didnt give indicator (signal) when overtaking or at the junction
2) infrared eyes = those who didnt turn on the lights at night and early of the morning. maybe you can see the road well but others driver wont be able to see your vehicle

0 Likes

(landhunt55) #26

I hate drivers who do not stop at BERI LALUAN signs. Classic example is at Pujut 7 traffic junction where traffic from Pujut 7 Bridge direction joins the main Pujut-Miri road heading towards Miri town. Miri plate and Brunei plate the same.

0 Likes

(ashburn) #27

well… i just hate those having their vacation on the right lane… 50 kmh on the right lane??? better take a bus…

0 Likes

(winwin) #28

Last night I just met one rude driver. I believe he was looking at his handset whilst stopping at the traffic light at Krokop traffic light. I was right behind him and seeing that he didn’t move his car after the green light was lit for 3 seconds I honked. Mind him, this honking was just intended to tell him to drive on. Then he moved his car but intentionally making it extremely slow forcing me to overtake him from his left. Whilst overtaking him, I, on natural intuition, turned my head to look into his car, and he started to honk loudly at me. On reaching the right turn junction I turned whilst he proceeded driving straight on, but kept sounding his honk continually for 5 seconds or so. My my, what a gesture.

0 Likes

(gorshan) #29
meereeceetee said:
landhunt55 said:
Just imagine how an angmoh or japanese would have thought of us if they saw that. Oi! mirians, please learn to be more civilised. 2015 oledi and Miri has been a city for quite a while now so please don't act like we are still primitives.
in Miri only the poor are civilised, the rich are not : )
0 Likes

(Reject corrupt BN and save our country.) #30

Some people drive lousy malaysian made car like perodua also drive fast fast and showing off thinking they are driving a ferrari. I thought wtf, your car is only a perodua. If kena accident, sure mati one.

0 Likes

(orang_kuning) #31

90% of Miri drivers are idiots

0 Likes

(Riderz72) #32

90% , Does this percentage includes some of ur siblings and relatives ? As far as i know, these IDIOTS ae mostly not from MIRI. A lot of these IDIOTS are from SIBU and BINTULU. They MIGRATE to a CITY and they feel they are so BIG. Are you a MIRIAN orang_kuning ? How well do you know MIRI ?

0 Likes

(orang_kuning) #33
Riderz72 said:
90% , Does this percentage includes some of ur siblings and relatives ? As far as i know, these IDIOTS ae mostly not from MIRI. A lot of these IDIOTS are from SIBU and BINTULU. They MIGRATE to a CITY and they feel they are so BIG. Are you a MIRIAN orang_kuning ? How well do you know MIRI ?
come from SIBU / BINTULU / KL / IPOH / ULU KAPIT it makes no difference

still dangerous Malaysian idiots!
0 Likes

(Reject corrupt BN and save our country.) #34

Some religious drivers say prayers before they drive and believe they can drive fast fast as God will look after them. They believe everything is in God’s hand and not theirs. They believe if there was an accident, it wouldn’t be their fault.

0 Likes

(kampuamien) #35

religion has not thing to do with the driving attitude bro…sticker doesn’t prove that god is with you…it all about the heart and where do you get your licence from…couldnt blame sekolah memandu alone…it the driver it self…just look at the road accident statistics…itu pun yg buat polis report…how about those who never make a report leh???
:expressionless:

0 Likes