The parking authority can eat $#!&!

Ok, i just got summoned for ‘displaying a used coupon’, i accidentally put the date as the 13th, ok, fair enough… but im soooooooooooo pissed!! it would have been cheaper to not even display any coupon!!! RWAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Have you ever had an annoying encounter with the parking authority?

hmm… this is not them to be blamed i think. Its their job to summon, and our job to display correctly right. Everyone is just doin their own job. cheers` :mrgreen:

I made the same mistake before. Can’t hate on anybody but yourself for that one.

aih…i kno man…they seriously need to review d amount to be fined…

the amount is stated on the saman ticket…

blaming other for his mistake

aparaaa!

[quote=“macchesney”]Ok, i just got summoned for ‘displaying a used coupon’, i accidentally put the date as the 13th, ok, fair enough… but im soooooooooooo pissed!! it would have been cheaper to not even display any coupon!!! RWAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Have you ever had an annoying encounter with the parking authority?[/quote]

you this son of a ■■■■■…

they are just following rules

you should do the same

Why do Mirian’s act like they own the road???

Hahah im only blaming myself… but i still took it out on the lady hahah… that was especially hard as i cant speak malay, so i hope she can tell from my facial expressions that i was pissed hahah :stuck_out_tongue:

But i think the real reason im annoyed is because the lady in the box was adamant in thinking that i re-used yesterdays coupon… she said something along the lines of ‘then next time don’t try to save money by using the coupon again, you will get caught again’ GRRR

in scotland its roughly a 50 pound fine for not displaying a coupon. thats like rm250 :frowning:

well…it’s ur own mistake…wat to do…but then in a sense i agree with you about their attitude…

last week, my wife park with out displaying the coupon…then kena saman, but she didn’t notice the paper on the windscreen wiper so she drove off…she only realise it when the paper flew off…she then went back to the booth and told them about it (a bunch of them sitting inside the booth). but hey said they did not issue any to that area (where my wife parked). BUt my wife insist them to check…and they STILL said " takda…takda…takda lalu sana"…then my wife really insist them to check their book…then…1 of the girl inside…SMILING said " oh ada pula"…!!!@#$%^&*…wat de hell??? luckly my wife so persuasive…if not…sure lagi mahal kena bayar…1 week RM 10…the next week RM20…

[quote=“livanov27”]well…it’s ur own mistake…wat to do…but then in a sense i agree with you about their attitude…

last week, my wife park with out displaying the coupon…then kena saman, but she didn’t notice the paper on the windscreen wiper so she drove off…she only realise it when the paper flew off…she then went back to the booth and told them about it (a bunch of them sitting inside the booth). but hey said they did not issue any to that area (where my wife parked). BUt my wife insist them to check…and they STILL said " takda…takda…takda lalu sana"…then my wife really insist them to check their book…then…1 of the girl inside…SMILING said " oh ada pula"…!!!@#$%^&*…wat de hell??? luckly my wife so persuasive…if not…sure lagi mahal kena bayar…1 week RM 10…the next week RM20…[/quote]

Yeah… i’ve noticed a lot of that kind of attitude in miri, like at the shops if you ask a worker if they have something, they will instantly say “takda…takda…” then you look for a moment and find it! Or at a restaurant if you ask for something specific, like, no chili in the soup(???) then they just nod and when it comes, surprise surprise , theres chili in the soup… But on a more serious note, at a blood test lab, they mixed up my grandmas results with some other kids, by chance we went back there with the results and when they found out they mixed up the paper the group of nurses were all laughing and giggling!! How outrageous! What if we went to the doctor with that paper and he gave my grandma the wrong medicine?! The shop thing, annoying, the chili thing, annoying, but that medical thing was absolutely unacceptable… Make sure you double check things like that next time you go to the doctor/clinic!!

your fault :smiley: you cant blame people :smiley:

if they said your granny had gonorrhea?..how?

hahahah if thats the case, shes going to have a lot of explaining to do! :stuck_out_tongue: