The New Star Cineplex?

As long as it got improve is ok oready…
Better than don have… :expressionless:

hmm that y i dont think to go miri cineplex…Why can they set that cineplex same as TGV cineplex quality…

Cos TGV has lotsa $$$$? And a few rich datuk benefactors? >.>

What can’t they closed 1 of the Hall to do major Renovation? and to the next Hall and so on?..
Seating : Still someone else blocking your view( coz your seat is right behind a seat in front of you)
Floor : Don’t you guys notice? your ankle will strain as the floor is not Flat.
Staff : They still seat at the stair while collecting our ticket. How that’s look like?
Ticketing Staff : They don’t really listen to what you ask them, they do turn the computer sreen to us for seating…click…click there you go you ticket and whatever seat it is.
Anyway…All The Best For Star Cineplex!
Don’t wait till TGV and GSC arrive coz that is too late already…Cheers

[quote=“whatman”]Well I just came back from watching GI.Joe (I think its crappy) and I was in Hall 2.

1. Sound System does improve as the bass was strong enough to shake the chair. Unfortunately there is still issue with the sound as it is not calibrated well. Sounded like a cheap radio tuned to AM station and being placed at the end of a long corridor.

2. Picture quality was okay, nothing blurry or broken.

3. Chair no change & still in terrible condition. Then again, maybe Hall 2 has not gone under renovation.

4. They painted the hallway green & white. If I’m not mistaken it is the same color used by Metrowealth’s cinemaplex in Kuching (at Crown Plaza). Maybe there is a change of management? Then again, the ticket still shows Star Cineplex.[/quote]

5. Chair in Hall 3 & 4 is not suitable for cineme although it has the drink holder. Where do you rest your stiff neck for 1hr50mins of movie? coz the chair only support our Ass :slight_smile: and our Back…Not the neck. Still prefer the old Chair at Hall 1 & 2. -Totally agree with your No.3 point mate.

Anyone watch Final Destination 4 already. I heard the movie is 3D. But don know have 3D in Miri here or not… kekeke

Our movies arent even updated to the latest, and you expect a 3d one? LMAO

I notice that some people here demand for a good Star Cineplex when they are being ignorant enough to just leave their left overs in the Cinema. I was watching Transformers before and the guy beside me doesn’t even know how to eat a popcorn properly, not to mention, he keeps spitting the seeds out.

yday, went for a movie “FD4” @ hall 2… not very please with the renovation… they shud fully renovate it 1st b4 letting audience in… sigh~

the sound system isnt tat gud either…

[quote=“Danurs”]What can’t they closed 1 of the Hall to do major Renovation? and to the next Hall and so on?..
Seating : Still someone else blocking your view( coz your seat is right behind a seat in front of you)
Floor : Don’t you guys notice? your ankle will strain as the floor is not Flat.
Staff : They still seat at the stair while collecting our ticket. How that’s look like?
Ticketing Staff : They don’t really listen to what you ask them, they do turn the computer sreen to us for seating…click…click there you go you ticket and whatever seat it is.
Anyway…All The Best For Star Cineplex!
Don’t wait till TGV and GSC arrive coz that is too late already…Cheers[/quote]
im the projectornist of star cineplex paxen…too many problem by the management of dis comp…thats y the services is very poor

im the star cineplex staff…if there is anything that i could help…pliss post sumthing here…

lol… start 1 and 2 is still ok lar… but 3 and 4… for me is terrible… lol… no aircond + bad seat + bad sound system + bad quality… lol… the last movie i watched at star 3 or 4… is the ice age 3… totally terrible… haha… the sound…

darx87… no offence to u… :smiley:

Feed the rats… and help their population grow… to the point where they have to condemn the cineplex. Then they will have no choice but to gut it and rebuild.

Or set it on fire… LOL!!! But that is harder to control… might spread to new wing… we don’t want that.

Or remove one chair from each cinema every night after work… until there are no more chairs left… then they will need to buy new chairs.

I was there last week watching UP!, and there have been some mild improvements.

The seats are new, but the number sequence on them were wrong :lol:

Don’t know if they’ve put in the new carpet yet, and I didn’t see any rats dashing about in the darkness, which can only be a good thing.

MENDEKA MALLhar???STAR… :mrgreen:

anyway… that all improvement are good… but there still a lot thing they have to do… miri star cineplex so far behind…

[quote=“areyoumymum”]lol… start 1 and 2 is still ok lar… but 3 and 4… for me is terrible… lol… no aircond + bad seat + bad sound system + bad quality… lol… the last movie i watched at star 3 or 4… is the ice age 3… totally terrible… haha… the sound…

darx87… no offence to u… :D[/quote]
tq…ac2ly thats my prob…im juz working here…i juz start the movie with evrything that comp provide to me…uhuhuhu…in ur case…its mean its still too many prob in this comp…i even get my salary last nite while the othr people almost finish their salary…uhuhuhuh…gaji at 9hb!!!who can stand on that?

Feed the rats… and help their population grow… to the point where they have to condemn the cineplex. Then they will have no choice but to gut it and rebuild.

Or set it on fire… LOL!!! But that is harder to control… might spread to new wing… we don’t want that.

Or remove one chair from each cinema every night after work… until there are no more chairs left… then they will need to buy new chairs.[/quote]
erm…gud idea…ahahaha…i will think bout that…ahahaha

Merdeka mall 100% dont hav any cimena will be open there !
Imperial plaza still nid to wait after 2 year onli can comfirm got new cimena or not !