The Good Of Bad Food

Formerly forbidden indulgences that are actually good for you!

Coconut

—>> you think COCONUT contains ton of saturated fats and clogs your arteries.

—>> Actually YES, it is packed with saturated fats… BUT, it appears to have a beneficial effect on heart-disease risk factor. The reason : the lauric acid in saturated fat raises bad cholesterol, but boosts good cholesterol even more. Overall, this lowers your risk of cardiovascular disease.

Chocolate

—>> You think It’s high in sugar and fat.

—>> Actually Cocoa is rich in flavonoids -the same heart-healthy compound found in red wine and green tea. It improves blood flow to your heart. The key is dark chocolate - the variarnt of chocolate that is richest in flavonoids.

[size=75]** Remember, all things in moderation.[/size]

:smiley:

:smiley:
Thanks for sharing this info.

Here’s my contribution:

People say coffee is bad for me. But whenever I reach 100cuppas a day, time slows down around me and I move at hyperspeed. So therefore, coffee is good…

:lol:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

woohooo…

Here’s my contribution:

People say coffee is bad for me. But whenever I reach 100cuppas a day, time slows down around me and I move at hyperspeed. So therefore, coffee is good…

:lol:[/quote]

You should take weed too…you’ll move even more faster than coffee…somehow it improves the way you see life…hehehehehehh…

p/s : Dun take me seriously, weed is bad for ya…

Yes, it would probably make you lick trees and eat leaves too. :lol:

Here’s my contribution:

Lol, i feel more tired after drinking coffee it doesnt work for some people

[quote=“Nur Khadijah”]

Chocolate

—>> You think It’s high in sugar and fat.

—>> Actually Cocoa is rich in flavonoids -the same heart-healthy compound found in red wine and green tea. It improves blood flow to your heart. The key is dark chocolate - the variarnt of chocolate that is richest in flavonoids.

[size=75]** Remember, all things in moderation.[/size]

:D[/quote]

YAY! i love chocolates! :smiley:

Here’s my contribution:

Caffeine Addiction Is a Mental Disorder, Doctors Say
Should we check you in Ian?
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news … feine.html

Trolling in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response.

Should we also check you in, Datuk?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll