The best thumb up gaming lap top

pls vote for the most recommended gaming lap top and explain y~

u mean currrently available in miri or wat?

Alienware, 10 thumbs up…~!

SLi graphics, huge screen with superb quality, support dual RAID 0 hard disk, blue ray support, full scale keyboard, excellent battery life, extreme processor support and many more…

Downside: PRICY for the specs.

acer… forgot which model/… with DDR3 ram…

[quote=“StratOS”]Alienware, 10 thumbs up…~!

SLi graphics, huge screen with superb quality, support dual RAID 0 hard disk, blue ray support, full scale keyboard, excellent battery life, extreme processor support and many more…

Downside: PRICY for the specs.[/quote]

can i get alienware laptops in miri ? where ?

that’s y i’m asking, does he mean those that we could get in miri or wat.
alienware is definitely the “alien” in laptop gaming, but you can get a cheap one with 799 something. EURO, i mean.

Any doesnt need to be specified that only can be found in miri but all those out there which are available in the market

hmmph alienware lap top~wish i could see a real one in front of me or maybe lend to play play game~hehehe…see wether does it really will fly…heheh

recently i started to do research on asus lap top and i found out it has nvidia 9 series gpu on it? seems like asus if the 2nd choice for those games there other than the expensive alien ware
Cheers for all gamers~

BenQ S42? i think price around 3.6-3.9k it has 9600m gt hybrid power (Switch to Intergrated GPU)

Source:BenQ Msia
Hybrid Power technology to achieve the balance of energy optimization and graphic performance
By setting up the NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT discrete GPU or the original iGPU, you can enjoy the best of both worlds picture perfect visual presentation with the discrete GPU while you’re playing the hottest video games or watching a classic movie and a total power conservation of 50% with the environment-friendly when you set your Joybook S42 to normal working at iGPU mode.

This is for people who are on a low budget… you go lowyat(dot)net mobile computing section sure many recommend BenQ s42.
For me the specs look nice same like Acer 6935G(RM4499).

BenQ is not good de laptop. In my personal opinion la.

BenQ?..try it and u will regret later on… :mrgreen:

Ooo

recommended ASUS. quite a good brand, stable and with good specification n build in.

:mrgreen:

ASUS quite good for gaming.

en currently doin research on asus maybe next lap top will buy assus is there any asus shop in miri?

Techkie House is Selling ASUS (Many) laptop :slight_smile:

Here is the Link => viewtopic.php?f=59&t=15147&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

[quote=“AGuYoNG”]Techkie House is Selling ASUS (Many) laptop :slight_smile:

Here is the Link => viewtopic.php?f=59&t=15147&st=0&sk=t&sd=a[/quote]

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

alienware’s spec…not that good but very expensive
last time got a chance to compare two laptops-xps m1730 and alienware m9750
one is 7999 ringgit malaysia and the alienware scored AUD6950++!!!SAME SPEC!!!NO lightnings and all…