Tell me what we should do?

Helo, I’m new resident of Tmn Tunku, a lot of cases pecah rmh nowadays. Some more happen during day time. “sigh” What we should do about it? Makin lama, makin banyak kes. Is there any action we can take?

2x Rottweiler and a decent alarm system might do the job.
they dare to break in mayb becoz the house no ppl during daytime.

hire guard

sometimes got people also they go break-in.this thief are out of control…

ada safety grill pun like tak ada… nowdays, they more advance, pakai laser to break the grill. huh…
Alarm? Interesting… ehe…

by the way, how much to install the alarm har? :roll:

move to other residental area with good neighbourhood will solve tat prob…

waaalau eh… how to move, if bought house there…even rent also need a money to pay the deposit… :frowning:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51htEC3hrEL.jpg
Try put this sign outside your house…haha

how about planting bouncing betty

[quote=“MomE”]ada safety grill pun like tak ada… nowdays, they more advance, pakai laser to break the grill. huh…
Alarm? Interesting… ehe…[/quote]

the thieves at ur area use Laser to break into ppl’s house? those are professional level eh,rob bank n diamonds one.lol…

I assume this would be at Taman Jelita area? There has been discussion to set up a police station in Taman Tunku, hopefully it’ll be decided soon. For now have to inform them to step up patrol then.
Anything suspicious just call these any of these relevant numbers up so that they’ll send someone to check/patrol the particular area:
Hotline: 085 - 433 730, 433 400, 432 533
Balai Polis Pusat Miri : 085 - 433 222
Balai Polis Lutong : 085 - 655 202
Balai Polis Tanjung Lobang : 085 - 437 290
Balai Polis Airport : 085 - 438 522
Balai Polis Bekenu : 085 - 719 016
Balai Polis Batu Niah : 085 - 737 223
Balai Polis Trafik : 085 - 433 587

The best is still having a burglar alarm or CCTV

BUt if cannot then
leave ur radio on before you leave the house
@ night before you go out leave the light &fan of any bedroom on so that people outside can see curtains/fan moving… my friend is doing this

Another friend says this before leaving… in ur pm

[quote=“voya”]The best is still having a burglar alarm or CCTV

BUt if cannot then
leave ur radio on before you leave the house
@ night before you go out leave the light &fan of any bedroom on so that people outside can see curtains/fan moving… my friend is doing this

Another friend says this before leaving… in ur pm[/quote]

Good idea…I agree with voya, leave radio on or anything that would help create a thought of the house owner being him, u dont need to install real CCTV, just place one there and that would increase the security and beware of dog sign would help too

once they feed your Rottweiler with racun tikus say bye bye to your dog. the best is don’t put expensive stuff, items inside your house.

terok la if there is no good neighbourhood watch around your area and no police care to help … try putting more locks and prison type wire screen for doors and windows… extra locks… … more locks… … and locks… higher duty pad locks…higher security locks …the more sophisticated to be picked type u kno what i mean kan… u can have dogs but you dont want to have dogs that make too much noise that annoy your neighbour pula… and last but not least… go chit chat with your left and right and front and back neighbours… also if y0u can step further than left or right or front of back neighbour… or even further away… cakap make friend and tell them your concern… and ask everybody to keep an eye for each others home… :slight_smile: that is what neighbour is for… :slight_smile: sometimes mana lah tau, they got wife that is a housewife and not working only stay at home… or even maid that is home mostly… they can help keep an eye on people that come and go at your place… something like that la.

taman tunku eh? went there a few times at night attending

some functions. really, the place is quite dark. not enoug

street lighting (from what i saw la). the only well lighted areas are

the shoplot area and the school area. the rest…gelap oooo…

grille?? dun make me laugh. my grille can say almost the hardest. they also find ways of bending it. the nuts thats bolted to the wall also can kena cabut. polis patrol oni la. wen they c got car. just hide awhile til gone then continue their job again. maybe i also juz can suggest alarm lo. the one if door/window open unexpectedly without the pin no. will message to ur hp and polis. i think got such system if not mistaken

No offense. I think really hard to avoid this kind of thing.

1. You or no people at house. Also mean you at ‘‘day’’ ,people at ‘‘night’’. They sure survey few times before decide go in. So you have dogs, install what alarm, all entrances shelled with special protection or whatever you can prepare also hard to pervert.

2. Nowadays really not easy to ‘‘cari makan’’. Jobless people becoming more and more. When someone jobless for quite some time, he/she really will do something to survive. Now including those legal and illegal foreign workers that around your neighborhood which mostly working in constructions. ( Taman Tunku has a lots of development recent years if i am not wrong )

So i think if you want to solve this kind of problem. First house must have people. Second move to place which has less/no more developments. I am sorry if i cannot help. Good luck.

thanks for some kind opinion. Nowdays, even you stay at home, pun kena rompak. Cannot say you’ll be safe at home anymore. :frowning: