Telekom streamxy 6MB

Telekom called and ask me change my 4MB to 6MB for faster speed of internet connection and comes with free Hippy tv box plus free cordless phone … after upgrade to 6MB i can say SUCKS !! my previous 4MB work well than tis 6MB i dunno why … tis 6MB takes me 5-6 seconds to load a page or open a file. … while my 4Mb just one click everything load out .check at the website testing speed, it shows my connection 6MB… regret upgrade and have to pay RM160 plus some stupid taxes i think monthly fee will be around RM180++ … want to downgrade but cannot already . been using this 6MB for a week now… any of you using 6MB ? was the speed really faster ?

info for u all, my area Permyjaya desa pujut 2 still not yt entitle for UNIFY … thts sucks !! but upper permyjaya got UNIFY ! how can tht be … sigh …

is it juz me or everyone that streamyx does not hv 6mbps? correct me if im wrong… all the while I heard 4mbps or 8mbps… 6mbps is the 1st time i heard.
and ur monthly fee is ridiculous eh… 6mbps for RM180+ inclusive of tax… 8mbps only RM160 if u subscribe new… nth u can do now… there’s a minimum of 2-year period then only u can terminate ur line… if u terminate now I think the penalty gonna kill u…

Mine 8mbps takes longer time .

Streamyx 6Mbps package. :roll: :roll:

Well mostly don’t know that HYPPTV will sharing your internet bandwidth around 1.5Mbps if you switch on HYPPTV while you’re surfing internet. Not like Unifi separate bandwidth reserved 8Mbps only for HYPPTV. Example Unifi VIP 5, internet 5 Mbps + reserved bandwidth 8 Mbps = 13Mbps for Vip 5.

You guys lucky enough to have a 4 mbps option. Pujut 1 area still carrying 1 mbps line 110 per month!!! 4 mbps if got I also want to upgrade but they don’t care to upgrade since less demand here! Unifi??? HAH! Maybe next 5 years???

if i not mistaken… there’s no contract anymore

sure no contract? meaning to say Im not satisfy with 4mbps I can downgrade back to 1mbps anytime? without penalty? sounds a bit not right here…

i upgraded 2 of my lines…

from 1mb to 4mb

and from 4 mb to 8 mb

2 diff lines… the person who do the upgrade application for me told me that no contract d…

coz supposed from 1mb to 4mb got technician come coz 4mb got combo deal… eg free modem…

1 week past no call… so i inquired… turns out that the line already upgraded but no free modem no contract.

DAMN !!! 8MB !!! and is RM160 !!! then my 6 MB is way expensive !!! %#?@! now nothing i can do … just move on with tis idiot 6MB slow speed and lag speed !! im really not happy with the speed now … 6MB is new package /// i believe many people dunno this … sigh … im just speechless now … at first from 1mb upgrade to 4mb then frm 4mb to 6mb then i downgrade it to 4mb then my husband say upgrade it so i back to 6mb til now … sooooo sucking slow speed … i really dun see the speed fast … download file sucks too … oh my feeling so crash !!

honestly is my first time hear 8MB …sigh , my 6mb so expensive than 8mb… damn … shld terminate my current line and get new 8mb !! oh speechless now

[quote=“mike88”]is it juz me or everyone that streamyx does not hv 6mbps? correct me if im wrong… all the while I heard 4mbps or 8mbps… 6mbps is the 1st time i heard.
and ur monthly fee is ridiculous eh… 6mbps for RM180+ inclusive of tax… 8mbps only RM160 if u subscribe new… nth u can do now… there’s a minimum of 2-year period then only u can terminate ur line… if u terminate now I think the penalty gonna kill u…[/quote]

whoa !! still 1mb >?? thts ridiculous !! wat a miri city called … sigh … yea u r rite, unify, 5 more yrs i guess … speechless …

mike, i downgrade my 6mb to 4mb before … jsut sign a form , no penalty …

aiyo… its better than mine… pujut area using 1mbps… wanna upgrade oso cannot… they told me this area cannot support higher speed… maximum is 2mbps… so… speechless…

from 1mb to 4mb

and from 4 mb to 8 mb

2 diff lines… the person who do the upgrade application for me told me that no contract d…

coz supposed from 1mb to 4mb got technician come coz 4mb got combo deal… eg free modem…

1 week past no call… so i inquired… turns out that the line already upgraded but no free modem no contract.[/quote]

I also upgraded from 1mbps to 2mbps 1st…(got technician come n do this n that including a free DSL 2640B mode) then after a month i decided to go for 4mbps…this time nobody come… -_-
if its upgrade no kaitan with contract eh…they’ll be happy to earn more money from us.lol…
but then Applebee said he downgrade from 6 to 4…no penalty… thats new… hmm

they also told me the same thing.say my area impossible use 4mbps…but now im using it happily. i suggest u juz head to their TM office…juz to upgrade to 4mbps… dun mention to them technician told u cant upgrade before… it works for me.

they also told me the same thing.say my area impossible use 4mbps…but now im using it happily. i suggest u juz head to their TM office…juz to upgrade to 4mbps… dun mention to them technician told u cant upgrade before… it works for me.[/quote]

i went to tm point permy… they check through their system n says my area cannot support 4mbpd… max only 2 wor… ask bout unifi… they smile… say dunno when… aduh… like pujut area is in jungle ler

yup /// i go TM downgrade at first … just sign form … but at the end oso go back to 6MB coz hubby want it … so far oso sign form … no penalty …

from 1mb to 4mb

and from 4 mb to 8 mb

1 week past no call… so i inquired… turns out that the line already upgraded but no free modem no contract.[/quote]

I also upgraded from 1mbps to 2mbps 1st…(got technician come n do this n that including a free DSL 2640B mode) then after a month i decided to go for 4mbps…this time nobody come… -_-
if its upgrade no kaitan with contract eh…they’ll be happy to earn more money from us.lol…
but then Applebee said he downgrade from 6 to 4…no penalty… thats new… hmm[/quote]

tis is wierd… my area permy now using 6mb … but not entitle for unify yet … hv to wait few more yrs … i wonder why some place can some cannot … i tot all work together … whole miri can use streamyx, why cannot same coverage ???

they also told me the same thing.say my area impossible use 4mbps…but now im using it happily. i suggest u juz head to their TM office…juz to upgrade to 4mbps… dun mention to them technician told u cant upgrade before… it works for me.[/quote]

i went to tm point permy… they check through their system n says my area cannot support 4mbpd… max only 2 wor… ask bout unifi… they smile… say dunno when… aduh… like pujut area is in jungle ler[/quote]

[quote=“applebee”]tis is wierd… my area permy now using 6mb … but not entitle for unify yet … hv to wait few more yrs … i wonder why some place can some cannot … i tot all work together … whole miri can use streamyx, why cannot same coverage ???
[/quote]

I think you use Maxis ISP coz only maxis line use 6Mbps package, TM only offer 1Mbps, 2Mbps, 4Mbps & latest 8 Mbps

Nope …TM call me and i personally go TM office to sign one … Cannot be TM cheat me !! If yes then TM will die very soon by me !!