- To carry out repair and service of vehicles allocated according to service and repair SOP.
- Ensure service quality reflecting Nissan brand image.
- Comply with 5S practice, bay cleanliness at all times.
- Comply with workshop safety standards.
- Proper usage and responsible for safekeeping own designated tools set as provided.
- Perform regular hoist inspection as per requirement.
- Proper disposal of hazardous materials as per guidelines provided OSH.
- Participate in CSI, improvement activities.
- Reporting to HOW and any PIC designated by HOW.
- Ensure proper care of customer vehicle and belongings.
- Comply to ASDOS requirements.
- Other duties assigned by HOW from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/“A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate with good technical skills are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Miri Concession Land District,Krokop Utama Road.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.