Miclyn Express Offshore (MEO) is a leading provider of a wide range of assets and services to the offshore oil and gas industry across South-East Asia, Australia and Middle East. The company is headquartered in Singapore, and has businesses in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand and Australia. MEO has been operation through its predecessor entitles since the 1970s. We are available at www.meogroup.com.
We are looking for a talented candidate for the following position:
The role is responsible for ensuring technical availability of the assigned vessels throughout Malaysia and if necessary Brunei whilst operating within vessel OPEX budget. The role reports directly to the Marine Operations Manager of Malaysia in the following duties:
• To prepare vessel dockings in accordance with the Maintenance CAPEX Project (MCP) process: prepare specifications and docking budgets, control docking and repair cost effectively, final preparation of the docking cost summary and report.
• Review internal Performance Management System (PMS) program to ensure planned maintenance and maintenance stops being conducted correctly, to review engine and deck log, preparation of log review,
F.O & LO consumption monitoring, action of defects reports ad planning of spares for critical equipment
• Prepare annual vessel OPEX budget and control of vessel OPEX
• Ensure vessels operate with a minimum technical availability of 98%
• Liaise with clients/charterers and class surveyors on technical and operational matters
• Manage, organize surveys for vessels under his charge and attendance
• Schedule and supervise preventive maintenance/ repairs for vessel
• Take delivery of new vessels. Review and ensure engineering designs/drawings, technical specification and documentation are met. Commissioning of vessel equipment and sea trial.
• Fault finding and analysis of engines/machineries defect and repair.
• Prepare route cause analysis for equipment incidents
• Degree in Engineering or Holder of Chief Engineer Ticket or equivalent
• At least 3 years of prior working experience in the Marine Industry
• Strong interpersonal skills, hands-on and positive work attitude with a strong work ethic.
MEO is committed to offering our employees a safe, engaging and fulfilling workplace, with considerable opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your detailed resume with information on current salary, expected salary and date of availability.