Maintain good business relationship with existing customer base.
Identify and penetrate secure new potential customers.
Achieving annual sales target and growing sales through selected key projects.
Identifying key projects in the market and follow up at early stages.
Regular visits to customers, conducting presentation and technical discussions, handling of sales enquiries, sales quotations and securing sales orders.
Follow through on key aspects of order fulfilment to ensure timely delivery.
Strong after-sales services & prompt bill collection
Perform sales analysis & generate relevant reports monthly to line management.
Knowledgeable in engineering aspects, features and benefits of Company products and relating them to customers’ needs.
Support other sales and marketing initiatives.
- Minimum Diploma from any discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience from Marine / Oil & Gas / Coating / Chemical or Business to Business industries.
- Proven sales achievements in the coating industry.
- Strong drive for success and customer focus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and business development skills.
- Existing strong business contacts in related sectors, an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently, positive attitude and must be a team player.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications
- Applicants must willing to work in PUCHONG / MIRI