Teacher wanted to be a sex slave

Link: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=571946

A Melbourne female teacher charged with sexually penetrating a 15-year-old student urged the boy to treat her like a sex slave, court documents show.

Nazira Rafei, 25, who is a teacher at a Melbourne high school, is charged with one count of sexually penetrating a child under 16 and four counts of an indecent act with a child under 16.

She is also charged with trying to conceal the relationship by making an unwarranted demand on the boy.

During a brief filing hearing at the Melbourne Magistrates Court on Friday, her lawyer, Steve Pica, indicated Rafei would plead not guilty.

“This case is likely to attract a fair degree of media attention,” Mr Pica told the court.

“I do want to place on the record that my client has been fully cooperative with police and is pleading not guilty.”

Police charge sheets tendered to the court allege she had sexual intercourse with a child under her “care, supervision or authority”.

On another occasion, it is alleged, the teacher told the student to “treat her like a sex slave” as she lay on top of him pinching his nipples in the back seat of her car.

Another charge relates to the teacher allegedly kissing the student on his lips and touching his genitals through clothing.

The case was adjourned for committal mention on August 29 at the same court.

What is wrong with people these days? :roll: :roll: :roll:

there must be a law compelling the teachers to undergo a psychological exam before allowing them to teach. they are already a social menace, specially to students. How can they mold the morality of the students when they themselves have no moral ascendancy? :frowning: :frowning:

Stef…NOTHING! Just like how the birds & the bees do it, or merely a little sexual indiscretion on her part. Good experience for the 16 yr old though! The lucky bas…ard!

:roll: err… ok :roll:

LOL, crazy people…

if she wanna be slave sex mah, just be prostitute laa… y disturb the youngster?

you know what troubles me the most…?

Now guys being stalked by girls!!! OMG!!!

Now can we convince the whole that guys can be raped by girls???

Cuz so far only ppl will believe guys do sth to girls!

=.= everythings turned upside down already .

[quote=“dasolve”]you know what troubles me the most…?

Cuz so far only ppl will believe guys do sth to girls![/quote]

LOL… im speechless

I wish I had such a teacher when I was at school. Ha Ha Ha

Just joking la!!!

Yeah! The world has changed. Everything has gone the opposite way… sigh… human has no more ethic. :frowning: I read a news about a man got married with an underage girl in the US. She looks like she is less than 10!! :shock:

wht’s wrong with those Australian??? Hari tu, bapa kahwin anak sendiri…now teacher taking 15 year old kid to be her sexual partner…sick Australian… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Lucky boy… one of many fantacies come true… :twisted: :twisted:

[quote=“dasolve”]you know what troubles me the most…?

lol…even this happening to you and you go police station report you been raped by girl, i think the police officer beside ignoring you or think you are crazy, maybe he will say " you should be lucky got girl rape you, we want also dont have" :mrgreen:

[quote=“teamGD”]LOL, crazy people…

if she wanna be slave sex mah, just be prostitute laa… y disturb the youngster?[/quote]

It is difference ma…maybe she just want to try the experience with 16 years old boy and see how is the difference :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=“Lim Pek”][quote=“dasolve”]you know what troubles me the most…?

lol…even this happening to you and you go police station report you been raped by girl, i think the police officer beside ignoring you or think you are crazy, maybe he will say " you should be lucky got girl rape you, we want also dont have" :mrgreen:[/quote]

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeee

Don’t ever underestimate today’s 15/16 yr-olds…these young studs can be far better performers than pros like you. Why else would female teachers ALWAYS gravitate towards them? And in most cases, the thrill of witnessing the ‘kid’ losing his virginity has to be mighty over-powering for the teacher! Who needs sex education?

[quote=“Benjovi”]wht’s wrong with those Australian??? Hari tu, bapa kahwin anak sendiri…now teacher taking 15 year old kid to be her sexual partner…sick Australian… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Lucky boy… one of many fantacies come true… :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

Errr…Let’s not be prejudice here. This twisted matter happened everywhere, not just in Australia. iT JUST SO HAPPEN THAT THE australian publish their news and I posted in the forum. I am sure this happened in Malaysia, too. :wink: Let’s be fair…hey? :slight_smile:

Please me or I’ll “can” you… lolz… :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

If this cant keep the childrens in school then nothing else will… that student is so lucky btw… :wink:

Dude, i second that… :mrgreen:

[quote=“Stef”][quote=“Benjovi”]wht’s wrong with those Australian??? Hari tu, bapa kahwin anak sendiri…now teacher taking 15 year old kid to be her sexual partner…sick Australian… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Lucky boy… one of many fantacies come true… :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

Errr…Let’s not be prejudice here. This twisted matter happened everywhere, not just in Australia. iT JUST SO HAPPEN THAT THE australian publish their news and I posted in the forum. I am sure this happened in Malaysia, too. :wink: Let’s be fair…hey? :)[/quote]

how many authentic Sheila’s do you know that have the moniker Nazira Rafei?
abo?!
as Stef pointed out, this can happen anywhere.
i missed that part of my educational curiculum though :mrgreen: