Taman Selera Tanjong Lobang Miri

The seahorse in middle of the sea looks kinda difficult to built. As it’s an area of strong waves and the waves can get stronger during monsoon season. For the Taman Selera part, looks good. Pretty impressive I say.

[quote=“gorshan”]when i go taman selera to relax i want to see the open ocean and a ship or two, walk on the sand, not stare at a resort blocking my view of the ocean or some obese whitey overflowing out of bikini/thong having a good time at the beach at our local expenses.

the authorities can shift the resort a few miles to the left or right of taman selera but not infront of taman selera, if no the locals will curse the resort. :slight_smile:

as for me, i hope this sea horse chalets resort idea remained dead on paper.

local comes first.[/quote]

Quite a rude and racist comment, isn’t it? Anyway I enjoy looking at angmo ladies in bikinis :wink:

[quote=“supsupsui”][quote=“gorshan”]when i go taman selera to relax i want to see the open ocean and a ship or two, walk on the sand, not stare at a resort blocking my view of the ocean or some obese whitey overflowing out of bikini/thong having a good time at the beach at our local expenses.

the authorities can shift the resort a few miles to the left or right of taman selera but not infront of taman selera, if no the locals will curse the resort. :slight_smile:

as for me, i hope this sea horse chalets resort idea remained dead on paper.

local comes first.[/quote]

Quite a rude and racist comment, isn’t it? Anyway I enjoy looking at angmo ladies in bikinis :wink:[/quote]

when dealing with trolls, just hit the report button

you sound like a freak :wink:

you sound like a freak :wink:[/quote]

he must like playing with himself :shock:
I hope he doesn’t hide in the bushes at the beach like a peeping tom

you sound like a freak :wink:[/quote]

he must like playing with himself :shock:
I hope he doesn’t hide in the bushes at the beach like a peeping tom[/quote]

Aiyah!, just being honest lah! Call me a freak if you want but I bet most other local guys love to see angmo ladies in bikinis too.

Wow! preppy, you have a very good imagination :lol:

in that case… they are all freaks!

in that case… they are all freaks![/quote]

99% sure he has no girlfriend
nobody wants that type of freak :lol:

look amazing but the old taman selera is much better…wide range of seaview and it looks very nice…

supsupsui :slight_smile: it is v. rude lar to stare at girls whether or not they are in bikinis. ladies want to be comfortable wearing anything to enjoy the sunshine… but if you stare at them …it is rude. :slight_smile: tak bagus la!

i think last year i saw sarawak report mention that tanjung area was public land maintain by city council, the whole beach until the current condominium which is under construction, and pekmoh grab the land of the area where the condominium which is under construction. But these are just what i remember after reading the sarawakreport website…am not saying this is true and it can be a false report lol…

its actually quite out of ordinary that a land inundated with tidal water, or an open ocean is privately owned. usually when this happen, they have very limited development activity they can do on their land. so can you create islands near the shore and claim that your land? surely the environmental protection group will not allow this to happen, will they?

she might be so so beautiful like an angel thats why he can’t take his eyes of her.cuci mata bah.

There’s update guys. Check out Delevopment Projects in Miri page. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … 498&type=1