Taman Selera Tanjong Lobang Miri

Wow, I baru tahu this one. They gonna create an island shape like a seahorse at tanjong. Nice
http://www.teratakarmo.com/2012/03/plan-baru-taman-selera-tanjong-lobang.html

any info how long does it takes to complete?

Then… it will turn to private property… no longer a public acess ?

Good to hear there is going to be face lift for Taman Selera. Can one enjoy from the Tanjong Lobang beach, the sunset and sea view without being blocked by the new Sea Horse development?

will be completed by episo.
dont know when will complete.
only the building where the previous stall was located will finish first. that sea horse shape island donno when will start.
not easy. that area got big wave and strong winds during monsun…

amazing!

Looks great but miri’s sea is usually dirty and never clear. Can the sea be turned into clear blue sea? No. I’m sure!

that is called tannic acid from Miri river

It will still be open to public with shops and eating outlets to cater for the public :slight_smile:

Hmmm I find this pointless

what are those. chalets?

great idea. tourist can pooped direct into the ocean and we local can swim in their poops and tourist can have uninterrupted view of sunset and we local can have uninterrupted view of chalet silhouettes.

who came up with this stupid idea anyway? cant these rich buggers go build their chalets somewhere else preferably faraway from taman selera beach??

we should protest any development that impedes our unobstructed view of the sunset at taman selera beach…

looks pretty actually with the lagoon inside… but too bad, am not so supportive of any development near the beach or shorelines… bcos, i believe tht any development involves earthworks i.e. trenching, creation of islands etc near the shore or at the beach… can cause some major erosion of beaches near or even far from this location

not only pollution but our public property become private that open for public

I heard the land was and is private land.

probably Pek Moh already draw a circle on the map long time ago…

i hope you’re not pulling our leg.

since when taman selera beach became private beach? so now in the near future must pay ticket use the taman selera beach kah?

is there no ends to these rich buggers greed ?

i hope you’re not pulling our leg.

since when taman selera beach became private beach? so now in the near future must pay ticket use the taman selera beach kah?

is there no ends to these rich buggers greed ?[/quote]
Well I said ‘I heard’, so the rumors might not be true.

Let’s hope it’s still accessible by the public for free. Except their resort of whatever they’re planning to build there.

when i go taman selera to relax i want to see the open ocean and a ship or two, walk on the sand, not stare at a resort blocking my view of the ocean or some obese whitey overflowing out of bikini/thong having a good time at the beach at our local expenses.

the authorities can shift the resort a few miles to the left or right of taman selera but not infront of taman selera, if no the locals will curse the resort. :slight_smile:

as for me, i hope this sea horse chalets resort idea remained dead on paper.

local comes first.

who is going to fund this kind of project? MCC? Jgn harap lerr…no money…if it is state/federal project then ok wor…

[quote=“gorshan”]when i go taman selera to relax i want to see the open ocean and a ship or two, walk on the sand, not stare at a resort blocking my view of the ocean or some obese whitey overflowing out of bikini/thong having a good time at the beach at our local expenses.

the authorities can shift the resort a few miles to the left or right of taman selera but not infront of taman selera, if no the locals will curse the resort. :slight_smile:

as for me, i hope this sea horse chalets resort idea remained dead on paper.

local comes first.[/quote]

are you local?