Take note when u pump petrol at petrol station

Hi everyone, if you are using bonuslink card and credit card to swipe for ur fuel, before do that, try to notice some pump attendant they actually use thier bonuslink card before you notice them do it at the machine u want to swipe. means they use thier bonuslink card to swipe then u get off from the car and swipe urs rite? then the msg will ask u insert ur credit card. maybe u didnt realise and u will just insert ur credit card and approved, u top up fuel, transaction done, receipt will print out rite, try to see at the bottom is the word “Bonuslink Approved” appear or not., if this word didnt print out at the bottom of the receipt, means u didnt get ur bonuslink point at all. where did ur point go? of course ur point already taken by the pump attentant.

why i say so, coz i witness the incident. i saw everything how they do it. it happen on me too, but i go to the cashier counter and ask why my bonuslink no record and they quickly do a transaction and use my card to swipe in the amount i pumped. if no one realise this, these people will continue swipe in advance using thier bonuslink card before you. if you realise, they will immediately do a transaction for you just to cover up ur mouth. i saw this incident happen at pujut shell station. opposite SY shell station.

so everyone, take note on this.

Thanks for the information. We should always take note on every transaction, do read the receipt before leave. Some of the hypermarket also transact the same item twice, causing the same item cost double, this happen especially when buying lots of goods together. This had been happened to me too. I always ask my wife counter check the receipt. Lady is more talent on that.

I always pump at that station since it opened. After you said this I went to check all my receipt and all have my bonus Link number printed at the bottom. Are you sure you are not mistaken with other station?

lasting99, i always pump at tht station since it opend too. the truth is i saw with my own eye on wht happen there. im not sure will happen at cashier or not, but if u use credit card and bonuslink to swipe urself, just take note. observe them. that time i just arrive and i was searching for my purse, b4 that the pump attendant already swipe thier bonuslink card without ur notice. after they swipe, they walk away and u wont knw wht they did unless u watch them. just try to observe when u arrive the station, some attendant will come to you and ask are u using credit card or pay cash, and some wont do that. some will just come near ur car and see if u didnt realise, they do their job. how i knw coz i saw with my own eye and it happen on me too when after i got my purse frm my bag, i saw it frm my mirror wht thye had done.

tis incident happen only lately… just take note. same goes to supermarket transaction like Virus said, it happen in hypermarket also transact the same item twice, causing the same item cost double, this happen especially when buying lots of goods together. pls check before leave.

thx for the advice… applebee…

thx 4 the info

no prob guys… just take note…

dennos2, the pump attendant is guy…

i got experience it alot,they will serve u directly by asking u 1st either u using cash?if u r using card,than they u leave u alone immediately.

wait…shell station de pump is Bonuslnk card first or Credit card first to be swiped in?

Bonuslink Card 1st, only then Credit Card my dear…

Walao ehs… thanks 4 the information …

noob here, and my question might out of topic, but what exactly benefit do we get from bonuslink? and so far what do you get? I know this card already in the market for very long time already, but I never bother to get one for myself. Might get one for myself in the future, but first of all, I need to know the story from you guys who owned it. Thanks in advance

wandyhee, once u collected lots of points from bonuslink, you can redeem in voucher to buy anything u like in parkson. if u dun want voucher, just use ur points to redeem any items u like in thier redemption list. provided ur points enough to get wht you want ok… i already redeem alots of things from bounislink in this past 15 yrs and im happy with it. some of the items u dun need to pay cash to get it, just use ur points to get it. some items use ur points and cash together to get the items.

Go get one Wandy…

thanks applebee, so where can I get one?

wandy, just go to parkson megamall, go to parkson customer service and tell them u want to join bonuslink member, they will get u fill up form and give you bonuslink card. simple as ABC… :slight_smile:

wandy, just go to parkson megamall, go to parkson customer service and tell them u want to join bonuslink member, they will get u fill up form and give you bonuslink card. simple as ABC… :slight_smile:

um… for me i dun care of the point, due to i dun hv the bonuslink so if it’s wasted better give to attendance lor! they more need compare to us!! they work hard n little income saja!

not a problem lor, i know that long time ago lor!
example i go servay shopping or emart, i dun apply the membership card, when i pay the bill, i will ask the ex payer or the payer at my back to pinjam the member card!! give them more point saja!!!

Yeungkeong300v, you such a good citizen… next time i need extra points, i must grab you. hahahhaha dun forget leave down ur number for me to track you … just kidding… anyway you got ur point of view too.

U mean at pujut 4 shellstation? omg, i always pump at thr, no wonder lastime i did insert my bonuscard
but the receipt below doesnt show my bonscard num but it happen only once to me :? Anyway, thx 4 the infomation :expressionless:

no prob huat ahhh… just oh one thing, even u press the “clear” button oso it wont work, you still have to insert your credit card coz the transaction already start. you dun even have chance to start over again to put in ur bonuslink card 1st. unless you drive to another pump machine.