Tablet pc

Anyone can recommend shop that sell tablet pc (instead of ipad2)?

Samsung Galaxy Tab? Motorola Xoom?

i think motorola xoom is overpriced… Maybe Galaxy tab 10.1, Asus transformer or acer A500… Any idea where to get it?

There is the Viewsonic Viewpad. It can run either Android or Windows 7.

Asus Transformer would be great :smiley:

why? asus transformer come with no sim slot. I don’t know when they will release the 3G model (wifi only, this or next month, maybe?).

The 3G model is set to release around 3rd quarter of 2011 (July-Sept).

The 3G model is set to release around 3rd quarter of 2011 (July-Sept).[/quote]

Whatman. You receive your Ipad oledi?

The 3G model is set to release around 3rd quarter of 2011 (July-Sept).[/quote]

Whatman. You receive your Ipad oledi?[/quote]

Not yet. Maybe tomorrow or thursday.

How much for asus transformer? Anyone knows when galaxy tab 10.1 will be released & the price too?

Blackberry Playbook !

BB playbook is using BB OS. I am looking for Android 3.0 (honeycomb) OS tablet :mrgreen:

Motorola Xoom then… RM 2499…

Xoom is quite an expensive Android tablet. I say go for Asus Transformer. I read price will be around RM17xx.

Anyone can comment on China tablet PC.

Acer Iconia tablet (W-windows) or (A-Android)

I am considering Galaxy tab 10.1 (3G) and Asus transformer (3G). RM17xx for Asus transformer 3G or without 3G and how about the capacity? Any idea how much for the galaxy tab?
What china brand tablet pc in market at this moment?

you can refer to whatman’s thread and mine (WM8650) personal feedback on android tablets.

btw, just now went to bintang plaza and you can look around for vono tablet. it’s a good model too but priced at around rm600.

Just now I went to boulevard and did not see even a piece of tablet pc. :frowning: I will get a tablet pc this year as I want to deduct it from my income tax next year. :o My budget is around RM1500-2000… I think I will not spend more than 2000 for a “piece” of pc… :lol:

I can help you get a Tablet. If you like Android tablet, then wait around 6 days for the Asus Transformer tablet to be available in Malaysia. Word has it that the price will be around RM1500 - RM2000.

Here is a video review of the unit: