Sweet Cuppacakes

About Me:
I am a proud mother of 1 growing up child and another on the way which will be due in August. My satisfaction is to see my kids to grow up nicely and gracefully while they focus on their studies so as to achieve what they want to be in the future. Despite my busy schedule at work, my child and my husband have been my inspiration in whatever I do and wherever I go. I am nobody without them. I am showered with their love every single day no matter in what mood i’m in especially my dear husband…But now i’ve discovered new hobby of baking which i’ve long to get it done…

TERMS & CONDITIONS

• Please place your order AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE the collection date to avoid disappointments and follow the right procedure of placing an order.
  • We have all rights to change prices anytime without prior notice.
  • There’ll be no refund for any cancellation/backouts. Will require deposit for the orders.

SIZE AND PRICE
Toppings:

• Home Made Royal Icing
  • Buttercream
  • Home Made Fondants
  • Chocolate dipping

MINI CUPCAKES (Minimum no. of orders - 20pcs) :
-RM1.50 each (depending on the design) for Chocolate, Strawberry, peppermint, and Normal cake flavour.

2oz Standard Cupcakes ( Minimum no. of orders - 20pcs):
-RM3.00 - RM3.50 each (depending on the design) for Chocolate, Strawberry, peppermint, and Normal cake flavour.

31/4oz MEDIUM CUPCAKES (Minimum no. of orders - 20pcs):
-RM3.00 - RM5.00 each (depending on the design) for Chocolate, Strawberry, peppermint, and Normal cake flavour.

Other Varities
We also provide following other than cupcakes…Pls do contact us for pricing.

• Baked/Chilled CheeseCakes (Blueberry, Mango, Peach, Mix Fruits, etc.)
  • Caramel
  • Pyramid CheeseCakes
  • Tiramisu
  • Cookies for all occasions

Payments

• Will require deposit before hands and the remaining can be made during delivery time.

Come and visit http://sweetcuppacakes.blogspot.com/ for more details on our cupcakes.

xoxo
Sweet Cuppacakes