SUPP: Sebastian Ting VS Hii King Chiong

There 2 have been bombarding the news lately with their santa claus acts of giving away goodies, pointing at longkang and roads, donating to schools, helping the bomba to put off the fire, etc etc…

Both have been trying to vie for the candidacy to replace Peter Chin as a possible candidate for Miri parliamentary under the BN / SUPP umbrella.

Sebastian is under the Peter Chin group and is aligning to Najib (Andy Chia also under this group)
HKC is under Sibu foochow warlord, Wong Soon Koh, aligning to Taib (Lee Kim Shin, Lawrence Lai under this group)
One is super-duper rich tycoon and can afford to give out money, donations, etc, and is linked to Taib and is seen as the possible candidate as long as Taib is in control.

Hope that this in-fighting between the 2 would cause SUPP and BN to divide among themselves and causes fractions.

no need to wait for their quarrel+dispute just exercise your right when the time comes. :slight_smile:

I’m happily exercising my rights and look forward to vote in every elections.
Whoever they chooses, wouldn’t be getting my vote for sure. After the elections, you wouldn’t be seeing them anymore, hahaha.

Taib’s game…

[quote=“MonkeyKing”]I’m happily exercising my rights and look forward to vote in every elections.
Whoever they chooses, wouldn’t be getting my vote for sure. After the elections, you wouldn’t be seeing them anymore, hahaha.[/quote]

Whoever win. You still lose. Bn win nth change. Dap win, no $ nth can be change. This is all talk only. Ppl in msia are like sitting ducks.they swarm, they quack together, they ployed to lift off together and got shot half way during take off and for the next 10 year no one dare talk about it again until another over ambitious lad decided to try again. The cycle starts all over. No exactly a circle of life.sigh

[quote=“BlackOrder”][quote=“MonkeyKing”]I’m happily exercising my rights and look forward to vote in every elections.
Whoever they chooses, wouldn’t be getting my vote for sure. After the elections, you wouldn’t be seeing them anymore, hahaha.[/quote]

Whoever win. You still lose. Bn win nth change. Dap win, no $ nth can be change. This is all talk only. Ppl in msia are like sitting ducks.they swarm, they quack together, they ployed to lift off together and got shot half way during take off and for the next 10 year no one dare talk about it again until another over ambitious lad decided to try again. The cycle starts all over. No exactly a circle of life.sigh[/quote]

Then how bro?don’t vote?any suggestion? 4 me,if the leader do d job properly then only everything will go ryte…f still like tis…only the old white hair fellow become more more rich…

Vote whoever you want.

both same crook politician who songlap here & there one. No different. same goes to soon local opposition party.

Vote them: you get 200 Million bridge where you dont see people use it
Vote them: you still get Permjaya bush burning.
Vote them: you are still the Dog`s in Sarawak.

Yes…u get bridge,highway…etc…but who d job 1 main contractor 4 d project??all bulls**t… dey want d position just 4 ari mkn…bkn utk rakyat…

it is for rakyat lah…reallly…betul tu! jangan lawan cakap taukeh

For the fact; if Any of you guys want for rakyat; how many of you will put personal interest gain below rakyat gain?

dont always trying to mention like our so called hypocrite daily politician; always say for rakyat…which one they referring to?

[size=150]If you really want for rakyat; it should be a collective agreement of thought engineered constructively together; not personal group interest or some party interest. SUPP /PKR/DAP. [/size]

When you are in politic, you only debate in constructive policy making that is for everyone; not the dilly dally of your personal interest business like our Dr.M & other Sabahan BN party member or worst, UMNO member, that is real politic.

This coming election… we are going to vote for someone who can represent us in Federal. So I hope Sebastian will get it because he is currently engaging to Federal under Peter Chin. So I am sure he knows what to do if given an opportunity to perform.

And if he does, that will be the person I will go for because I know he did a lot of good work for the people… not with money… but with heart.

[quote=“PeR”][quote=“BlackOrder”][quote=“MonkeyKing”]I’m happily exercising my rights and look forward to vote in every elections.

Whoever win. You still lose. Bn win nth change. Dap win, no $ nth can be change. This is all talk only. Ppl in msia are like sitting ducks.they swarm, they quack together, they ployed to lift off together and got shot half way during take off and for the next 10 year no one dare talk about it again until another over ambitious lad decided to try again. The cycle starts all over. No exactly a circle of life.sigh[/quote]

Then how bro?don’t vote?any suggestion? 4 me,if the leader do d job properly then only everything will go ryte…f still like tis…only the old white hair fellow become more more rich…[/quote]

Vote for the candidate that you feel is actually out there making good and noticeable changes, be it BN or apposition. I guess you dont need me to tell you that.

[quote=“Smallee”]This coming election… we are going to vote for someone who can represent us in Federal. So I hope Sebastian will get it because he is currently engaging to Federal under Peter Chin. So I am sure he knows what to do if given an opportunity to perform.

And if he does, that will be the person I will go for because I know he did a lot of good work for the people… not with money… but with heart.[/quote]

Then ask him to reform miri with his “heart”. Simple and the truth.

[quote=“Smallee”]This coming election… we are going to vote for someone who can represent us in Federal. So I hope Sebastian will get it because he is currently engaging to Federal under Peter Chin. So I am sure he knows what to do if given an opportunity to perform.

And if he does, that will be the person I will go for because I know he did a lot of good work for the people… not with money… but with heart.[/quote]

He did it because he want come out for election … before George Chan and Andy Chia still available i not quite know his name … maybe i am stupid or noob … :smiley:

Really cannot tahan to see their faces in the paper daily… pretending to care and with lots of poses in front of camera.