• Minimum Diploma Engineering in Mechanical /Electrical or equivalent,
• 7 years’ of working experience in Service or Maintenance Department,
• Proficient in spoken & written English and Bahasa Melayu,
• Able to work with minimum supervision,
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with positive attitude,
• Valid driving license and willing to travel.
• Carry out repair and maintenance jobs at sites and workshop,
• Provide quality repair job and complete timely,
• Rectify any complaints from the customers and notify superior accordingly,
• Submit job acceptance form and field report after service jobs are completed,
• Prepare and recommend parts for service jobs,
• Ensure proper usage of correct tools and maintain own toolbox,
• Communicate with Supervisors and Executives on any work constraints,
• Ensure tools and/or equipment issued out from warehouse are properly recorded,
• Abide to all safety standard and practices while working in the workshop and field/site,
• Ensure work areas are kept clean at all times and maintain good housekeeping.