- Prepare and supervise subcontractors at site following work programme for routine, traffic management plan and project scheduling at site
- Compile and prepare supporting documents for claim submission
- Prepare supporting documents for payment process
- Liaison person to compile supporting and related document from client/subcontractors
- Check and report on subcontractor’s performance at site and following up with progress at site
- Attend any emergency case during on call duty
- Ensure compliance on SOP and company safety act
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): supervising subcontractors, claim management.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in road maintenance
- Experienced in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent
Sarawakian is encouraged to apply