Supermoto or Supermotard

Dear all, previously i was looking for Superbike viewtopic.php?f=19&t=51481 as my new toy but now i am more interested on Supermoto or Supermotard and discrimination as below FYI due to i am not always around Miri and have to working/traveling much. It is useless for me to keep such a big as superbike at home. What say y’all guys?

Anyway, i am already buy Kawa KLX150s and planning to convert she from offroad-Motocross to Motard-onroad.

Supermoto or Supermotard is motorcycle racing on a circuit that alternates between three types of track: flat track, motocross and road racing, using motorcycles designed for that purpose. Supermoto was originally conceived as something like an all-star game, in which the best riders from the three separate genres of motorcycle racing could temporarily leave their normal race class to come together and compete for the title of best all around racer. Today supermoto is a distinct genre of its own and riders in the other classes do not routinely cross over into supermoto.

after all the discussion about er-6n and 250r, u decided to go for klx150?

u make me wanna cry, man. seriously.

[quote=“vertigo”]after all the discussion about er-6n and 250r, u decided to go for klx150?

u make me wanna cry, man. seriously.[/quote]

It was not hard for me to decide bro since my vacation every month back to Miri is too short. There is no way for me to join any Miri Superbike Club or find any friend of same interest. Ride it alone make you bored also and most of time it will be spending time at home only when i go for working. Lack of space at home for storage, thief like superbike! Put it inside my house, where got space. Another reason for a desperate guy like me since i am buying KLX and it was my first bike. Last time i am riding it to Kampung Melayu go fishing, it feel nice too when jumping up and down on that area…uhuhuhu… :wink:
Thinking to mod to motard sport rims, so it will ride onroad and offroad. Multi purpose bike. Already change the handle to Racing Boy product and Nob1 exhaust.
Well, 250r and er6n probably still on my daydreaming, next couple of years maybe planning on that super thang. 1 years - 3 years? Let me splash off that dirt first! After that i go for Yoshimura sound! :mrgreen:

nice bro… im planing that way too… how much cost you that klx150?

my suggestion bro…
[attachment=1]1.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]2.jpg[/attachment]

[quote=“Jon88”]my suggestion bro…
[attachment=0]2.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

Motard rims tubeless with spoke is around RM600 not include tyre and reused ori hub and disk rotor.
Sport rim is more expensive around RM750.

i will order for motard rims 1 week before back to Miri…ehehe

[quote=“BlackHyppo”][quote=“Jon88”]my suggestion bro…
[attachment=0]2.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

Motard rims tubeless with spoke is around RM600 not include tyre and reused ori hub and disk rotor.
Sport rim is more expensive around RM750.

i will order for motard rims 1 week before back to Miri…ehehe[/quote]

nice bro… dont forget to show your bike with us… :stuck_out_tongue:
where do you order?

this is after racing boy handle and nob1 exhaust system

if convert to motard probably will be look like this one.

or look like this…

nice bro… do like the thailand bike… look nicer then the 2nd picture… come to kuching, maybe you got a change to look supermotard here… a lot of them here using supermotord and its awesome men… serious… i love supermotard when i watch the first movie ghost rider that nicholas cage has been using for jump the car…he become johnny blaze… if you have watch the movie la… look very agreesive…

[attachment=1]ghost-rider-2-disc-extended-cut-20070525024953507.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]2007_ghost_rider_019.jpg[/attachment]

this the 1 bro. couldn’t get a clear picture of it. if you can do like this. WOW bro.

Nicholas Cage Johnny Blaze custom Buell X1 Lightning jump bike from Ghost Rider - (Columbia, 2007) Custom Buell X1 Lightning jump bike from Ghost Rider prepared and modified by Texan Transport Pty Ltd. of Australia and used by Johnny Blaze during the thrilling daredevil stunt jumps in Ghost Rider. Every component on the bike has been customized, replaced or modified and features a nitrous tank fitment, extensive chrome throughout the engine, chrome rims and Michelin Anakee adventure sport tires. Bike is registered in state of Nevada and street legal. Special shipping arrangements will apply. Dont have this kinda bike in Malaysia.

KLX swimming free style…

fuhh…on the street…stylo…
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/jroyz/KLX-150-Supermoto-6.jpghttp://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/jroyz/KLX-150-Supermoto-4.jpg

U should have wait for D Tracker 150

i choose KLX cause of those tyre is for off road purposes and when i am going on road i use motard tyre. 2 choice bro…
what say you? :mrgreen:

I’m getting D Tracker 150, practically enough for me to commute to work. For offroad purpose probably need a news sets of rim and tyres. By the way if you need any parts & accessories for your ride and yourself due drop by at my friends shop Hakinamoto, Lot 3007, Jalan Morsjaya 2. His looking for motard rider too.

Hakinamoto? Where got in Miri?

Hakinamoto? Where got in Miri?[/quote]
Lot 3007, Jalan Morsjaya 2, Morsjaya Commercial Centre. Just open less than a month. Check their FB for more info.

Hakinamoto? Where got in Miri?[/quote]
Lot 3007, Jalan Morsjaya 2, Morsjaya Commercial Centre. Just open less than a month. Check their FB for more info.[/quote]
Woaahh… i will compare their price in Miri and at online. If cheaper in Miri, i buy from them, if cheaper order online form others trusted seller, i get from online then. :wink: anyway, thank for the info bro!

There gonna be an exhibition show on supermoto at Miri Go Cart I’ll be updating the event date once I confirm with my friend.

nice bro! but maybe that time i am not in Miri lah :cry: … share some pic then… :wink:

hi i’m new in miri and i want to find motard rider where we can ride or hangout together. I also just opened a Supercross / supermotard shop name as Hakinamoto Accessories in morsjaya front of COSWAY shop .This is actually the second branch after the first branch in Sri Gombak, Selangor. there are several KLX rider came and hangout with me at the store and if more people who join motard sure we can create some event and maybe we can ride while on holiday. You can join us in facebook at hakinamoto sarawak :smiley: -see you at the first corner-