Suggestion for mc.net kids corner

(LadiesMan217) #1

Dear Admin,

As of lately, there have been significant members in the forum utilizing forum post as chat ground. Less constructive postings were notice but tonnes of useless personal chats and barney styled imaginary actions. Please do something because a lot of once useful threads has been trolled by these kids. I’m sure most of the senior members has lost hope in participating in this forum due to this reason.

Therefore, I suggest mc.net to set up a kids corner for these members to do what ever they like there. Thank you.

Regards.

0 Likes

(Lt Dan) #2

yes, good idea Ladyman

0 Likes

(gorshan) #3

and makes sure all Lt Dan posting in any forums be removed to this kiddie corner for a period of time until he grows up.

all in favor?

0 Likes

(sagaraptor) #4

[quote=“gorshan”]and makes sure all Lt Dan posting in any forums be removed to this kiddie corner for a period of time until he grows up.

all in favor?[/quote]
+++1

0 Likes

(DMsia) #5

[quote=“gorshan”]and makes sure all Lt Dan posting in any forums be removed to this kiddie corner for a period of time until he grows up.

all in favor?[/quote]

Infinite Loop --> +2

0 Likes

(expert) #6

[quote=“LadiesMan217”]Dear Admin,

As of lately, there have been significant members in the forum utilizing forum post as chat ground. Less constructive postings were notice but tonnes of useless personal chats and barney styled imaginary actions. Please do something because a lot of once useful threads has been trolled by these kids. I’m sure most of the senior members has lost hope in participating in this forum due to this reason.

Therefore, I suggest mc.net to set up a kids corner for these members to do what ever they like there. Thank you.

Regards.[/quote]

Morning!

-0-o-

school holidays are here, kiddies can roam free!

0 Likes

(nicloi) #7

[quote=“LadiesMan217”]Dear Admin,

Regards.[/quote]
good idea … agree !

0 Likes

(TYPE-R) #8

skool holiday. did u guys notice a new troll appear during mcnet opening? check all its posts

0 Likes

(Kony2016) #9

chat ground is right....

better they use IM

why do we care for their personal chatting??

0 Likes

(whatman) #10

The troll constantly report me as abusive in every one of my post. So predictable.

0 Likes

(huongwk) #11

is holiday season.. u know.. B)

0 Likes