Strengthen relationship, Malay community told

Strengthen relationship, Malay community told

Date Posted : Wednesday 03-Feb-2016

MIRI: Malay community members in the state were advised to strengthen their relationship especially relating with their children education.

Sibuti Member of Parliament, Ahmad Lai Bujang said, the close relationship between the Muslim community members is vital in putting their children education to the highest level.

Speaking at the earth breaking ceremony of the Yayasan Hidayah phase two project,here, yesterday, the MP said, without a proper education, it would be hard for each community to compete with others globally.

Commemting on the project, he advised the committee members to come up with a complete proposal to be submitted to the Chief Minister Datuk Patinggi Tan Sri Adenan Satem.

“I hope the committee members of Yayasan Hidayah could make a complete proposal and submit it to me before I proceed to Datuk Patingg Adenan Satem,” he said and adding that the project was still facing shortage of fund and could not rely on public contribution only.

Yayasan Hidayah is established since 1986 and phase 1 of the project has been completed in 2008.

Phase 2 project will be coming up with two storey building including 10 classrooms and one mosque.

Currently, Yayasan Hidayah has a total of 82 Tahfiz students and 52 Taski students with 10 teachers.

He also announced RM50,000 contribution for the project at the event.

Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus.

comments powered by

LikeTweet

Source: http://miri.my/2016/02/03/strengthen-relationship-malay-community-told/