Streamyx / Phone line break down since friday at permyjaya area

(DuFfz) #1

it's been 3 days yet still not online, called 100 said it will be up by yesterday which is 10-Aug yet still down.Other areas suffered the same? or is it just permyjaya area only?

(whatman) #2

Stolen cable?

(DuFfz) #3

I’m not sure…called TM they didn’t mention anything in detail…just service interruption & estimate to recover by 10-Aug 2014

(hAnn) #4

My area has been down for more than a month since the cable got stolen. sick of calling n visiting tm oredy. guess they r not gonna reinstall any cable in black areas if cable always get stolen. be sure to call 100 n billing department to get refunds.

(DuFfz) #5

hAnn..yours which area? Mine is desa pujut 2

(siewghek) #6

DuFfz..your Streamyx now ok? Mine (I stay at Desa Pujut 2 also) is still very "dead". Was told service would be ok by Sunday, and now it is Wednesday!!

(hAnn) #7

me at riverview park

(DuFfz) #8
siewghek said:

DuFfz..your Streamyx now ok? Mine (I stay at Desa Pujut 2 also) is still very "dead". Was told service would be ok by Sunday, and now it is Wednesday!!

Mine is still very much dead. Called them few times still no action. Frustrated.

(Athrun_zala_faith) #9

Anyone suffers from internet down? like now?

20-08-2014

(DuFfz) #10
Athrun_zala_faith said:

Anyone suffers from internet down? like now?

20-08-2014

Mine still...tired of calling TM. I think i better climb the post & connect the cable my self

(winwin) #11
DuFfz said:
Mine still...tired of calling TM. I think i better climb the post & connect the cable my self

Last month I had to change the whole cable outside my house, which was undurable and cut by some stupid MMC tree trimmer and was earlier on fixed by telecom by using some connection and cellotape, to a more solid and reliable (as claimed by telecom) cable. I was charged for 80 bucks. If you think you could do it yourself, definitely you would save that money.

(Apocalypse) #12

and i'm just here on my UNIFI.....

hehee

(whatman) #13

How is your phone line now?

(DuFfz) #14
whatman said:

How is your phone line now?

Just went back online on saturday late afternoon..after 2 weeks..hurrrrr