Streamyx got problem again in senadin?

I think streamyx got problem again in senadin area… these days i’ve plying online game and it kept me on dc… and when surfing net also… quite slow… to those who live in senadin area… did u feel the same too?? it’s already a week… and it’s still slow… :evil: :evil: :evil:

i only notice the line is a bit lag during night time and afternoon. morning time it work fine for me. i know last night around 2am, the line very very lag

Haha… laz nite i wasn’t lag… but now… im lagging… and yesterday noon… l was lagging… always the same time occur… hope they will fix it as soon as possible… :mrgreen:

i think not only senadin haveing this problem

Very normal for TM “performance”. It happen, but only recently, the frequency of the dc is getting more often. TM sure like to annoy its customers.

my line is fine today. Yesterday evening time was lagging, almost can’t surf the net. Only manage to view the first page of each website.

advertised in the newspaper saying got service interruption. u guys didn’t saw it?

Of course we knew it. Unfortunately, I do not believe that the upgrade will solve the dc problem at all. Why? First of all, the upgrade is supposely for Cyberjaya centre and it is adding extra capacity for local link only, not international link. Second, the dc problem is at our city DSLAM centres. e.g : Krokop and Senadin area has its own DSLAM.

EDIT: spelling mistake, lol

Service?? got meh in senadin?? now my line turn more worst… i hard to surf some website

my streamyx just fix…i dunno y cant connect lah…my area somwhere at grand palace hotel here

I saw 2 or 3 days already got contractor from TM doing underground cabeling just behind Grand Palace Hotel la. You not seeing there’s a bunch of “Kontraktor TM” doing underground cabeling behind Grand palace Hotel this few day since you are staying at that area, LeVin20V.?

Yes newspaper did said about this upgrading things. Mine line connection has been slow about a week already keeps on dc dc dc if not it’s rc rc rc when playing online gaming. Surfing is fine for the past week but no today, today speed is starting to get slow even for a normal web surfing.

[quote=“raymond4319”]I saw 2 or 3 days already got contractor from TM doing underground cabeling just behind Grand Palace Hotel la. You not seeing there’s a bunch of “Kontraktor TM” doing underground cabeling behind Grand palace Hotel this few day since you are staying at that area, LeVin20V.?

Yes newspaper did said about this upgrading things. Mine line connection has been slow about a week already keeps on dc dc dc if not it’s rc rc rc when playing online gaming. Surfing is fine for the past week but no today, today speed is starting to get slow even for a normal web surfing.[/quote]

oh yakah?i dont see la…coz few days no lepak behind grand palace… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Haiz… when they gonna fix it huh? lolz… the 2nd week is coming… how long will they take to fix it…

last nite very hard to login… today, the speed looked very slow…

last nite streamyx totally down…
i don think only senadin lo… can say whole miri…

last nite… my site okey~

Just now, my friend who lives near Curtin University told me that they cannot online at all even though the DSL signal is stable and able to authenticate the username/password. It is not DNS problem neither.

caohai punya streamyx makan duit senadin orang…

call 100 to complain lor~

just hope not those who… cut the telekom wire again~

as i know,… last month and this month still have streamx problem, the line is very slow…