Streamyx Combo 4Mbps?

Do Miri have streamyx combo 4mbps services at the moment? How can I apply it?

Nope, i just approach to tmpoint and ask for it … my house area (mosjaya) only can reach 1mbps ! so damn ■■■■

haiz… even i have 1mbps also slow in youtube ar… why ar? can pay for the line but cannot give ppl watch youtube smooth smooth de wo~ 4mbps haven’t start yet in Miri… I think only big city got nia…

that must be the youtube server problems… it’s proven…

Im downloading stuff at 100-150kbps (1MBps) check speedtest.net my max speed 1.61MBps so im downloading at full speed.

Soi guess youtube servers are having slow server… :frowning:

Anyway if u tried speedtest and u test a server from the USA… U’ll see how slow that is lol… 1MBps is only in Msia or even Asia… lol…

i can inquire for u. i registered many 4mb in krokop area

got lor… i was from 512kbps RM66 now add RM5 for 1MBps :smiley:

[quote=“Eugene91”]that must be the youtube server problems… it’s proven…

Im downloading stuff at 100-150kbps (1MBps) check speedtest.net my max speed 1.61MBps so im downloading at full speed.

Soi guess youtube servers are having slow server… :frowning:

Anyway if u tried speedtest and u test a server from the USA… U’ll see how slow that is lol… 1MBps is only in Msia or even Asia… lol…[/quote]

oh… i agree with you! our line really slow if you test with speedtest then choose USA server… can’t even move lolx… our line only works on Asia better nia…

4mbps i think very hard to upgrade le… coz i read some very bad comment from lowyat.com saying this upgrade haha…

its because connection from here to USA very far… imagince how fast it travels thru the line… so expect too much :slight_smile:

krokop can run up to that speed? if i upgrade from 1mb to 4mb? how much need to top up?

do desa senadin area have 4mbps services ?

This 4mbps line in Miri is sketchy. For those subscribing 4mbps (or even 2mbps), please let us know your download speed and if possible do a screenshot.

Not only 4mbps but 8mbps i will show you…This is not for public use speed and i got this from my friends work as Tm for testing speed purpose. Use for Youtube not so smooth it true about Youtube server a bit slow only in asia the speed okay.

Account streamyx speed 10Mbps download and 2048 upload but test to on port open for 8187 Mbps Download and 508 Kbps Upload

the picture about show download speed port default in Aztech Modem : 8187 Mbps download and upload 508kb

Do some testing speed

http://www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/result/645193619.png

For game purpose okay for speed range 1Mbps above (If the game server in singapore it would be okay really fast but in USA server really sad :frowning: )
This is due of server bandwidth congest in USA.

Honestly told you after make some review speed what ever speed you have at least minimum 1Mbps. Speed around asia for download and upload should be okay because TM internet route goes to Singapore first not direct USA. If singapore internet line congest it would be effected of our internet line too.

I’m not interested in speed that cannot be used in public.

I’m only interested if there are people out there that actually use the 4mbps/2mbps in Miri.

Lately Screamyx service is terrible. Youtube now takes forever to load. Its true what they said that Screamyx/Tmnet is the worst in the world.

then just disconnect it. no point complaining but no action taken.

when streamyx is at its best, no once seem to compliment them. when streamyx is slow for at least 1 day, u ppl already show temper.

[quote=“bulat”]then just disconnect it. no point complaining but no action taken.

when streamyx is at its best, no once seem to compliment them. when streamyx is slow for at least 1 day, u ppl already show temper.[/quote]

You are a streamyx agent, obviously you are going to defend them. :roll:

im not defending anyone. my bread and butter is not from them either. what i stated up there are facts. nothing to do with me being an agent or not.

[quote=“whatman”][quote=“yoo”]
Not only 4mbps but 8mbps i will show you…This is not for public use speed and i got this from my friends work as Tm for testing speed purpose. Use for Youtube not so smooth it true about Youtube server a bit slow only in asia the speed okay.
[/quote]

I’m not interested in speed that cannot be used in public.

I’m only interested if there are people out there that actually use the 4mbps/2mbps in Miri.

Lately Screamyx service is terrible. Youtube now takes forever to load. Its true what they said that Screamyx/Tmnet is the worst in the world.[/quote]

Instead of 8Mbps. My friend also do testing for 2Mbps or 4Mbps but still the same problem for Youtube load not too fast.

Screamyx/Tmnet is the worst in the world
It not worst in the world but in Malaysia only! They have successful in international. Look at Axiata previously name is TM International and still own by TM.

You say when they are at their best (which is a rare thing nowadays :roll: ), no one compliments them.

I have actually praised Screamyx from the past up until recently.

It is a fact that their service has suffered, my ping used to be 60-80ms on average when I do online gaming, nowadays it hits 200-300ms, and youtube videos cannot even stream properly. These are facts. I am sure I can find more people to support me on this.

Successful in international because if they settle for second best, no one over there will even touch them. Here in Malaysia, Screamyx is monopoly, and there is little we can do give the lack of choise (P1 Please come!).

then own up!