Strange Addiction - Husband ashes

Just wanna share this with you…

TLC’s reality TV show, My Strange Addiction, takes a look into the less-than-orthodox compulsive habits of some interesting characters. And, true to form, it has delivered some colourful tales in its second series run. Saving the best for last, the series finale, last night, featured a woman who is so close to the memory of her late husband that she eats his ashes.

26-year-old Casie, who was widowed just two months before filming the show, is unable to stop herself from dipping her finger into her husband’s urn of ashes and taking a lick of the grey dust. She says she first tasted the remains of her husband, Shawn, when she transferred the ashes from a temporary cardboard box into a special memorial urn.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic … z1UWDazFq5

Euuwwwww~

…O.O :shock:

She’s literally eating her own husband…
she gone crazy something??

Yup. I oso have no idea why she’s doing dat. Should we call this cannibalism?

For me, its clearly cannibalism.
Maybe for her point of view, its a way of showing love towards the deceases ? :?

…when i read it…it was unbelievably holy crap…
her mind need to set off really…the dead won’t rest in peace if she’s continue eating those ashes like peace of salts…
her head/mind really full of her husband man ==
omg…like that also got ==

From her point of view, maybe yes. But for me, it weird, insane and unacceptable. How could she ate her husband ashes and said that the way she showing her love to her decease husband? I wanna puke when I saw the videos.

[quote=“Ryunaruto”]…when i read it…it was unbelievably holy crap…
her mind need to set off really…the dead won’t rest in peace if she’s continue eating those ashes like peace of salts…
omg…like that also got ==[/quote]

I hope she can overcome her addiction~

p/s: Wonder what would happen to her after she eaten it all :roll: :?:

ya …i see the pic than enough wanna puke liao ==

Eyucks…if you watch the preview I guess you will puke straight away. No mood to eat oredy -____-

maybe she ate something else of his and likes the taste

[quote=“elizasherance”][quote=“Ryunaruto”]…when i read it…it was unbelievably holy crap…

p/s: Wonder what would happen to her after she eaten it all :roll: :?:[/quote]

eat them will raise health, increase life span or something else…nah i don’t think so
don’t think there’s any effect when eat those =A=

what is going wrong with the world nowadays…

morning eli…

wow, this is a strange habit…
and first time hear somethign like this…

and not exactly cannibalism… not eating human flesh…
i don’t think licking her husbands ashes counts as cannibalism…

weirdism, maybe, but nah… not cannibalism…

oh gosh… patutkah?? cant imagine~

[quote=“Ryunaruto”][quote=“elizasherance”][quote=“Ryunaruto”]…when i read it…it was unbelievably holy crap…

eat them will raise health, increase life span or something else…nah i don’t think so
don’t think there’s any effect when eat those =A=[/quote]

perhaps…but i wonder, if she had eaten it all, what she’s gonna do next? Is she going to eat someone else ashes??? :shock: :roll:

If she really love her husband, she wouldn’t ate her husband ashes and should let him go in peace. I dunno. Maybe she’s driven by insanity and obsession to her husband until she couldn’t think rationally and act beyond our norms. Who knows~ :?:

[quote=“DMsia”]morning eli…

wow, this is a strange habit…
and first time hear somethign like this…

and not exactly cannibalism… not eating human flesh…
i don’t think licking her husbands ashes counts as cannibalism…

weirdism, maybe, but nah… not cannibalism…[/quote]

Me too…For me, that is no only strange but its deviant habit…

If it is not cannibalism, should we call it ‘ashesilism’?? She’s licking human ashes ooo… :roll: :roll:

Kan?? For sure sik patut. Can you imagine licking your own husband ashes??? Just thinking of it, make me wanna puke oredy. Eeeuuuuww~ :!:

[quote=“elizasherance”][quote=“Ryunaruto”][quote=“elizasherance”][quote=“Ryunaruto”]…when i read it…it was unbelievably holy crap…

don’t think there’s any effect when eat those =A=[/quote]

perhaps…but i wonder, if she had eaten it all, what she’s gonna do next? Is she going to eat someone else ashes??? :shock: :roll:[/quote]

nah…i don’t think so and hope she stop licking the ashes
unless she’s taking a liking of tasting the ashes from the dead ==…
not good for appetite
recommendation for her…she should go to the church to ease the addiction of “licking” ashes ,her memory of her sadness and lost
she need god’s guidance , help and friend’s help :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
or just over come and stop licking the ashes by herself before it’s too late

bump