Story continuation game 2

Okay, here’s a new story continuation game:

On one bright & beautiful Saturday morning, where the sky is clear and the sun is bright. Birds singing away and the lively smell of dawn still lingers in the air after the usual hectic week days. With a smile on his face, Hyperactive (not our hyperactive here in MiriCommunity.net :D) woke up from what it seems like the best dream he had ever had in a very long time. Laying on his cozy bed under his superman-themed comforter recalling the wonderful dream, it brings back tingling childish emotions & memories which most people would like to wake up to. It literally makes your day just as you wake up - not after a cup of coffee, or achieving something great after a hard day’s work. Trying to savour the wonderful experience, he decided not to fall back to sleep. Feeling like a new crispy RM100 note, he thinks he might as well get up and share his wonderful dream with the receptive & warm folks here in MiriCommunity.net. So, he rolls over to get up to reach his desktop PC on the table next to his bed. Then, he felt something wet on his bed around the center area of the mattress. Curious, he quickly got up and pull aside his favourite superman comforter to reveal the strange wet & sticky substance which shocked him from his dreamy ecstasy…

(hehehe… lets see who will be the best spin-doctor here! :smiley: run away)

(har har…that was weak dude…nvm, 2 can play at that game…)

Indeed it was the result of what is commonly known as a “wet dream”. However, being a mere 13 year old, this was his first time and he didn’t know any better. He tried to smell it but it smelt like nothing he had ever encountered before. He tried touch it but it was a new sensation. He tried to lick it but it tasted different from anything else. “It must have been aliens!”, he thought. He tried to sketch out the pattern of the substance using mspaint for the people on MiriCommunity.net to see and get their opinions. It looked like this:
http://jiarenlau.com/images/jack.gif

The members of the forum did not know what it was because Hyperactive did not tell them from where the substance originated from. He just told them “There was a sign on his bed when he woke up and it looked like this!” One of the members made a joke and said that it looked like…

(muahahahahaha…take that!)

a bedsheet that is really wet from the center outwards!

Then across the south china seas, somewhere in Singapore, CheeKui (not our CheeKui from MiriCommunity.net :D) have also just woke up from the best dream he had ever had…

(hehehe… :D)

It was about himself together with byronsim (not our byronsim from MiriCommunity.net :smiley: ) and ryabren (not our ryabren from MiriCommunity.net :smiley: ) running around brokeback mountain shouting…

(sorry, couldn’t help it)

“Whassuup!!!”
They’re having some budweiser and was having a good time.

Then they got bored and decided to do a duet for the song ‘Beep’ by Pussycat Dolls ft. Will.I.am:

byronsim (not byronsim from MiriCommunity.net):
It’s funny how a man only thinks about the…
You got a real big heart, but I’m looking at your…
You got real big brains, but I’m looking at your…
Boy, there ain’t no pain in me looking at your…

ryabren (not ryabren from MiriCommunity.net):
I don’t give a…
Keep looking at my…
'Cause it don’t mean a thing if you’re looking at my…
I’m a do my thing while you’re playing with your…
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

Then suddenly…

(hehehehe… :D)

…as the laughter faded, a loud CRASH! was heard, and TA DA!!! in comes Hyperactive (not hyperactive from miricommunity.net :slight_smile: ) dressed as a Giant Purple Dinosaur wearing an 'OSAMA ROCKS" T-shirt!, just as byronsim(not byronsim from miricommunity.net :slight_smile: ) grabs his Giant Purple Dinosaur Slaying Sword…

Hyperactive (not hyperactive from miricommunity.net :smiley: ) quickly realised that this meant war. He quickly summoned his legion of of mutated, brainwashed, taliban supporting creatures known as the “Mighty Morphin Teletubbies” who had sworn their dying allegience to Hyperactive who ordered them to mutilate, annihilate, destroy, pulverise, and eliminate the byronsin (not byronsimfrom miricommunity.net :smiley: ) scum but little did he know…

… that BrokeBack mountain is only for burly tough men to chase/roll/tease/flirt around (aka Bollywood style :D) in the isolated mountains where the pleasant echos of moanings just makes all the innocent male animals hoping to endure similiar experience during their lifetime. And now, having a giant purple male dinasour around together with his mutation minions would put a nice twist to the whole male orgy groupie ‘experience’! :wink:

Then, just as things started to get hot & steamy on brokeback mountain,…

(hehehe… :lol: )

…In walks our hero, Jack (not Jack from miricommunity.net :)) with a giant teletubby slayer weapon, unleashing this weapon it had the unexpected sideeffect of teleporting hyperactive (not hyperactive from miricommunity.net :)) to the klingon homeworld where they performed acts of…

…worship! The klingons acknowledged Hyperactive (not hyperactive from MiriCommunity.net :smiley: ) as their divine deity and he lived happily ever after.

Meanwhile, back on earth, Jack (not Jack from MiriCommunity.net :smiley: ) slayed the teletubbies and discovered that when he cut a teletubby, it would just separate and become 2 teletubbies!!! The more he fought, the more they were! Then, ryabren (not ryabren from MiriCommunity.net :smiley: ) the Power Ranger beamed down with the weapon that would destroy the Teletubbies of Doom for sure! It was called the…

… Nokia 6969 which looks like this:

http://www.liewcf.com/blog/wp-images/nokia6969.jpg
(Source: LiewCF Tech Blog)

This weapon has an amazing method of getting rid of these pests by means of…

(hehehe… :smiley: run away)

…vibrating them until they were too happy to destroy anything and everyone could continue with the much anticipated gay parade on Brokeback Mountain! Unfortunately, byronsim (not byronsim from MiriCommunity.net :smiley: ) thought it would be funny to call the phone before Jack (not Jack from MiriCommunity.net :smiley: ) could use it on the teletubbies. While Jack was indulging on the sheer pleasure the Nokia 6969 brought Dipsy, the green teletubby, ate him.

(would this be the end of our hero? To be continued…)

… with Jack (not Jack from MiriCommunity.net :D) totally gone from the story line, both byronsim (not byronsim from MiriCommunity.net :D) & ryabren (not ryabren from MiriCommunity.net :D) didn’t know what to do about the hostile green teletubby. Quickly, ryabren (not ryabren from MiriCommunity.net :D) pick-up the icky Nokia 6969 which is covered with colorful slimy substances, and decided to call the one dinasour which could potentially save the whole BrokeBack funny-farm civilization!

ring ring vibrate vibrate

ryabren (not ryabren from MiriCommunity.net :D): “C’mon dammit, pickup the phone!!!” :evil:

ring ring vibrate vibrate

hyperactive (not hyperactive from MiriCommunity.net :D): “Hello?”
ryabren (not ryabren from MiriCommunity.net :D): “Waassaaaap? What took you so long dammit?!”
hyperactive (not hyperactive from MiriCommunity.net :D): “Erm… I couldn’t reach my purple Nokia 6969 quick enough. It took me awhile to recall where I last ‘placed’ it.” :wink:
ryabren (not ryabren from MiriCommunity.net :D): “C’mon, stop playing god with the male klingons, we need your super summoning powers to send all our exhausted & satisfied teletubbies mates back to where they belong because one of them have turned green and figured that our ‘fellowship’ acts are against the nature of their existence outside of the Brokeback mountain!”
hyperactive (not hyperactive from MiriCommunity.net :D): “Alright, I’ll be there when I’m done with this last one”
ryabren (not ryabren from MiriCommunity.net :D): “Tak boleh tunggu laaa… Jack (not Jack from MiriCommunity.net :D) is already gone. You want us to be eaten too har? Now just left byronsim (not byronsim from MiriCommunity.net :D) and me…”

toooot toooot toooot toooot

hyperactive (not hyperactive from MiriCommunity.net :D): “Hello? Dang, line cut off. I better go now Worf, my mates need me back on Brokeback mountain. It was nice ‘meeting’ ya!” :wink:
Worf: “Wait, before you go! I have 2 things here for you to fend off the enemies. Here, take our Klingon finest super argaiv & silliac (note: read it backwards).”

gulp gulp

In just mere seconds, hyperactive (not hyperactive from MiriCommunity.net :D) transforms into… Super Hyperactive!!! (a little bit lazy to copy & paste the character disclaimer now :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Super Hyperactive: “Ahhh… I feeeeeel much stronger now. Bye Worf, I shall see you again soon”
Worf: sniff sniff :cry:
Super Hyperactive: “Don’t cry… Here, I’m thrusting… erm, I mean I’m trusting you with my favourite purple Nokia 6969. Look after it while I’m gone.”
Worf: “Ok, here, let me beam you back”

pooofff! (dissappears)

pooofff! (reappears at the familiar old scene back at Brokeback mountain)…

(hehehe… :smiley: run away)

One of the klingons managed to throw Super Hyperactive (sigh I thought this character was out… :frowning: ) an oil lamp just as the teleportal closed and as it fell on the ground, a genie inside the lamp awoke and came out in a ball of mist and smoke which had a face that looked something like this:
http://jiarenlau.com/images/jck2.jpg

In a loud thunderous voice it said…

All Gay Community of the land …Stop playin with yourself or I will send a few ladies to your horror…

It looked like a more magical,scary and hairy version of Jack(not our Jack from MiriCommunity.net Very Happy :smiley: )It seems that when Jack got eaten, the wierd anatomy make of of Dipsy the green teletubby turned him into a genie and placed him in an oil lamp, and…

(wah, this thread active again, cool!)

everyone decided to call it time out and play a new game…

get ready for it

Everyone sat around Jack(not our Jack from MiriCommunity.net :smiley: ) the genie as he anounced “You shall be granted 3 wishes!”. Everyone shouts in unison for unlimited wishes…poofnow they take turns making the genie do funny stuff…

Super Hyperactive: Do arabian girl belly dance in skimpy clothes!
Jack for belly dance in skimpy arabian girl outfit
everyone else laughs
Dispy the teletubby: …

was so distracted by the belly of the arabian girl that he totally forgot about attacking… instead he…

joined in the fun…