Your role as a Store Manager at Everrise:
- Responsible for overall operational and profitability of the store by managing sales, income, shrinkage and expense control.
- Lead and drive the team to achieve sales targets, KPIs target and profitability goals.
- Act as communication medium between management, staff, suppliers and customer, to ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- Work closely with the merchandising and marketing team to ensure planning are in place for stock availability and smooth execution of promotions, sales, campaigns, contests and others activities.
- Monitor and control the stock level, assortments and ranges availabilities in the store and manage regular cycle count and stocktake.
- Drive the store to an exceptional and presentation, provide high customer care standards and practices high hygiene level to deliver comfortable shopping experience to the customers.
- Prioritizing and delegating tasks effectively and efficiently.
Our requirement as a Store Manager:
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administrative or related field. However, those without education qualification and has related experience are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing a store or business unit. Specializing in supermarket chain would be advantageous.
- Driven personality with a passion for sales, customer service and achieving target.
- Well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Positive, team player, trustworthy, reliable, high self-discipline and committed to work
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and written, and able to maintain good relationship with suppliers, customers and staff.
- Independent and able to work under minimum supervision.