Stop giving KOPI-O

Dear Friends,

If you are used to paying ‘Kopi Money’ when stopped for traffic offences, DON’T Do This Again.

The traffic department has recently started a campaign to be rid of corruption. The officers on duty will be rewarded RM100.00 when they report each case to the department. This is how they do ( trick you into) it. They will note down the details of your IC/MyKad, and ask you how you want to settle (Paying Kopi Money?). They will then report the incident by passing up the ‘Kopi Money’ and get the RM100.00 in
return for their good deed. You will end up having a summon issued to you.

DON’T PAY KOPI RM AGAIN, especially if you hope to go free with RM20 kopi money. They rather have a ‘good’ name than to take your kopi money. Just beware of their trick because the cops are now clocking up ‘cookies’ points for their promotion and pay increment.

They should have done this to stop corruption long time ago, anyway better late than never…
SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AROUND TO EDUCATE OTHERS ON THIS

if you or people you are travelling with are often stopped for traffic offence, please stop committing those traffic offences!!

stop speeding, don’t park illegally, put on your seatbelts and make sure everyone else in the car do the same, remove that dark tinting on your windows and all the childish illegal modifications to your car including those on head/brake/signal lights. and remember to renew your road tax.

why waste your life worrying about getting summons? go do more productive things, and make more money!!

Yup… agreed on that… why break the law in the first place??? Just obey the law… it’s there to protect u, your friends and your family…

one hundred ringgit ?? then i give him 120 lor…kekekekeeee…

[quote=“stupidhead”]if you or people you are travelling with are often stopped for traffic offence, please stop committing those traffic offences!!

stop speeding, don’t park illegally, put on your seatbelts and make sure everyone else in the car do the same, remove that dark tinting on your windows and all the childish illegal modifications to your car including those on head/brake/signal lights. and remember to renew your road tax.

why waste your life worrying about getting summons? go do more productive things, and make more money!![/quote]

Dark tinting = Many motorist got sensitive skin.

Dark tinting = Many motorist too handsome/beautiful for the average joe to look.

i agree with u coolman hehehe…very reasonable ‘offer’ hehehehe

Dark Tinting ? why dont police just go caught the seller shop ? dose it mean if the government not allow the seller import then government will less tax for them ???

"fletcheru
Dark tinting = Many motorist got sensitive skin.

go get V-Kool, don’t buy cheapskate dark tint…

Dark tinting = Many motorist too handsome/beautiful for the average joe to look.

dark tint on window is illegal. dressing like arab is not. so, do the right thing lah…

no worry now… no need kopi-o too… juz show the police man ur mykad… :lol: :lol: :lol: Traffic Cops Cant Summon Those Who Show Mykad

Who say dark tint in the window is illegal… there are only with limitation for road safety consideration…if u have you window too dark, it will for sure post an hazard to other road users ma… so if u r within the limitation, then it will be fine.

Mine on my car is okler… 10 out of 10… never kena stop… even JPJ oso no stop… and I feel comfort enuf with what I have… :wink:

i agree with u coolman hehehe…very reasonable ‘offer’ hehehehe[/quote]

so how many times do u want to give them? everything they stop u? :shock: :shock:

Who say dark tint in the window is illegal… there are only with limitation for road safety consideration…if u have you window too dark, it will for sure post an hazard to other road users ma… so if u r within the limitation, then it will be fine.

Mine on my car is okler… 10 out of 10… never kena stop… even JPJ oso no stop… and I feel comfort enuf with what I have… :wink:[/quote]

your harry behind is original tint ma…so they wont kacau yours… :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine on my car is okler… 10 out of 10… never kena stop… even JPJ oso no stop… and I feel comfort enuf with what I have… :wink:[/quote]

your harry behind is original tint ma…so they wont kacau yours… :P[/quote]

if original tint they don’t kacau, then I would like to put it back… mind done in tintshop and it is within the limitation so that is how i goes by the law… 8)

Yup… agreed on that… why break the law in the first place??? Just obey the law… it’s there to protect u, your friends and your family…[/quote]

yea but sadly, sometimes its the police (who are supposed to be law enforcers) are the one to be blamed.

Case in point : I was drunk one night and my friend came to pick me up and send me home. He was dressed very casually - shorts, t shirt & slippers - not clubbing clothes. Then he stopped by at the side of the road for me to throw up.

Then suddenly a police car came up behind and wanted to take us to the police station. My friend said he did not drink and it was obvious from his breath but then the police said they suspected i was on drugs. I was all for going to the police station but then the police said they can settle it there and then (meaning they were asking for money).

so my friend just gave the money to avoid inconveniences.

Yup… agreed on that… why break the law in the first place??? Just obey the law… it’s there to protect u, your friends and your family…[/quote]

yea but sadly, sometimes its the police (who are supposed to be law enforcers) are the one to be blamed.

Case in point : I was drunk one night and my friend came to pick me up and send me home. He was dressed very casually - shorts, t shirt & slippers - not clubbing clothes. Then he stopped by at the side of the road for me to throw up.

Then suddenly a police car came up behind and wanted to take us to the police station. My friend said he did not drink and it was obvious from his breath but then the police said they suspected i was on drugs. I was all for going to the police station but then the police said they can settle it there and then (meaning they were asking for money).

so my friend just gave the money to avoid inconveniences.[/quote]

Alamak… how can u blame the policemen when they suspect you are on drug and yet your friend is given them Kopi O to avoid inconveniences… so guess what… the next stop they will be doing it again and again… because they know they will get what they want…

Seriously… it is nothing wrong that they suspect you are on drug… sad but true that i think they have the right to do that. someone plzzz correct me if they feel that i am wrong… :wink:

haha Coolman…u think the police officer stupid meh?? he can eat your RM100 and submit the RM20 to office and report you corruption and get another free RM100 from office as reward again then he got more rich muuhahaha :mrgreen:

haha Coolman…u think the police officer stupid meh?? he can eat your RM100 and submit the RM20 to office and report you corruption and get another free RM100 from office as reward again then he got more rich muuhahaha :mrgreen:[/quote]

LOL ask him for a receipt.

well i guess you could put it in that way. but the fact that its the police man who first offered to ‘make it all go away’ by asking us to pay money is despicable behavior.

Saya Anti Rasuah? More like Saya Nanti rasuah

haha Coolman…u think the police officer stupid meh?? he can eat your RM100 and submit the RM20 to office and report you corruption and get another free RM100 from office as reward again then he got more rich muuhahaha :mrgreen:[/quote]

lol… wat lim pek say is very very true… those mata r smart in making this kind of money… so think twice before u give any kopi o :lol: