Stainless steel BBQ set

Anyone can tell me where to buy this stainless steel BBQ set either new one or 2nd hand.
[attachment=0]BBQ.jpg[/attachment]

Thanks.

this looks exactly like mine… sorry. i dont know where to buy one… but i think u can ask a workshop to make one for u.

morni and sons near the TCEAS workshop…they manufacture on order.

how much would 1 set of it cost? :?:

would u mind pm me your hand phone number, after i check with my fren then sms to left u know?

Near bulavard got 1 also near the outside carpark where they sell stainless steel sink and stuff. i wanna get i BBQ gill there myself.

Hi, May I know how much ?

Morning,

I think you can get the Stainless steel BBQ Set from a shop next to my friend shop in Pelita Commercial center. The same row with Magnum4D outlet just next to a Bakery, price wise I presume below 1K. Look there and you can find one unit.

Regards

[quote=“swk”]Anyone can tell me where to buy this stainless steel BBQ set either new one or 2nd hand.
[attachment=0]BBQ.jpg[/attachment]

Thanks.[/quote]
How much? I am interested…

went there to check it out as am looking for bbq set myself…normal size like picture above is RM500…bigger ones RM600… maybe can ask for less…

Just use the oil drum more better.

I got one unit which I brought for RM600.00 about seven years ago. price are quoted depend on the thickness of stainless steel.
This can be febricated as your requirement if your get from factory.

is there any bbq grill without the cover? cover already cost you rm 100.