Squeezing balls

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son… He gives the young boy three coins to play with to keep him occupied.

Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face..  The father realizes the boy has swallowed the coins and starts slapping him on the back..

The boy coughs up two of the coins, but keeps choking.Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help..

A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up,puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurriedly,across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's' testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly.. After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and Coughs up the last coin, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the coin to the father and walks back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor? "

'No,' the woman replied. 'I'm with Jabatan  Hasil  Dalam  Negeri.'(Inland Revenue Department in Malaysia).

Lol… :lol:

HAHA…LOL!!!

Oh I get it, makes me think a while LOL.

what meaning ??? i still dont get it la :frowning:

lol…! … Now i think your are funnier! :lol: Have you start paying tax yet?

lol…! … Now i think your are funnier! :lol: Have you start paying tax yet?[/quote]

of course no lo ~ what meaning jek?

Wait till you start paying taxes then you know. IRD know how to squeeze every penny out of us!

Agreed… LOL

Well, squeezing ball is being used in many fields. It has been used in the research work by scientists. The squeezing ball is as being a ball is also used in the game applications. Especially the kids use to play with it a lot. The ping-pong balls and squeezing ball are always been favourite for the children. Not even kids but the adults also used to play pranks with it. The ball being spherical in shape are always amuse others.The squeezing ball have got a special feature, if any liquid is present in it , if mashed with hands by someone would blow out all the liquid present inside.

erm…perhaps you misunderstood what the “balls” meant

[quote=“jane.white0”]Well, squeezing ball is being used in many fields. It has been used in the research work by scientists. The squeezing ball is as being a ball is also used in the game applications. Especially the kids use to play with it a lot. The ping-pong balls and squeezing ball are always been favourite for the children. Not even kids but the adults also used to play pranks with it. The ball being spherical in shape are always amuse others.The squeezing ball have got a special feature, if any liquid is present in it , if mashed with hands by someone would blow out all the liquid present inside.[/quote]
:mrgreen: Now u make me think… are you trying to create another joke OR u r gettting serious here… yea… and some even like sucking on the balls… :mrgreen: when squezing is just not enough! :oops: :mrgreen:

sorry, only men pay income tax?

heh… its silly joke :stuck_out_tongue: baby cheryl - it means the people from jabatan hasil squeeze your ball for the last penny out from you…

that’s a real deep meaning joke, no doubt.

LOL

very good one
hahahaahahah

no wonder she’s sooooo good…

LOL

whao~ impressive… this has light up my day!!