Spelling check

Is there any spelling check area in the Miricommunity net?.It will be useful to use that before we submit our messages in the forum.

My English grammer is going down the drain…This will be a good way for me to relearn English. :oops:

Suggestion - Type yr posting in MSWord, make sure yr ‘Grammar Check’ option is activate…copy n paste in MiriComm forum… :smiley:

Good idea lady…innovative.

Thanks JT… :slight_smile: Hope it wud b useful tip 4 othrs as well… :wink:

tq LB… :wink:

[quote=“Bones”]Is there any spelling check area in the Miricommunity net?.It will be useful to use that before we submit our messages in the forum.

My English grammer is going down the drain…This will be a good way for me to relearn English. :oops:[/quote]

Hehe. No problems if cannot speak English, welcome also speak chinese (got a forum on this) , iban (also have ones), etc we area all multiracial country. Like what others have said… Having a Spelling Checker sure help few guys. My english also got mixed up… hehehehe :lol:

too much sms can effect one’s abilty to type and write…haha

agreed. hahaha :slight_smile: i find it very difficult to go back normal typing mode when too many sms. haha

lately i got trouble spelling 8…‘eight’…issuing checks again…hahaah

Nobody is perfect… 8)

i ony had problems caused by sms when i was addicted to Ragnarok On9…hehe…at school,while english i was asked to write on the board and i used chat language :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

imagine doing presentation to clients…with all those short forms and sms format…it would be very malu…

Thanks Pal for the suggestion.I’m determined to improve my English first before I jump to learn other languages.Infact one reason for me to join these forums is to improve my English…Luckily my spoken English is not bad as my written one…hehehe :lol

Bones, don;t worry about learning the language…as long as you dare to speak it…learn from mistakes…no problem.

When i was in NZ, many of the chinese educated don;t dare to speak english although they understand what the Kiwi’s are saying…they don;t dare to speak up…scare of being laugh at or scare of mistakes made.