Speed trap

Anyone using speed trap detector? Just curious

I sick of the summon cause always drive fast.latest issue summon over 105km/h

heard is at pujut lutong road.

No one using?

Everyone drive very slow in miri ?

just pay the summons - and contribute to the country. :stuck_out_tongue:

Even better follow the law 8)

I seek for the right answer. The law is nothing to do with it.

got my summon when goin to bekenu from new road. speed limit 70kmh i drive 80+. rm150 if u pay be4 15days. 15-30days rm200. after 30days rm300. morning kena speed trap afternoon can check at pdrm website liao. fck fck fck :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

No, If you drive beyond speed limit, then confirm is RM300 no matter u pay earlier or late. :evil:
If you care YOUR $$$ + TIME + ENERGY, then make sure u follow the speed limit. As we all know, our country experiences BIG DEBT… :cry: Heard that our epf being looted :cry: :cry:

If you have money to buy expensive cars, you should have money to pay summons

lol…i never know thrs a speed trap in miri…

My friend, Is still nothing to do about u buy expensive cars or not. We are trying to avoid the speed trap only la

Dont tell me produa kancil cant drive about 100km/hr ?

In the west ppl using speed trap also and there are few type/brand. It cost from rm 400 to rm 2000 ++.

The matter is what type suitable for sarawak since we dont really have “high way”

To avoid speed trap for free

• follow road speed limit rule.

Buy cheap car/motorcycle = no money pay summon?

[quote=“wuwuhaha”]No one using?

Everyone drive very slow in miri ?[/quote]

You expect everyone to drive fast like you? :roll:

errmm… at least 1% of 300k population Mirian drive fast ehhh ?! no ??.. kinda impossible lo

maybe nobody complaint about offenses that they did themselves.

+1 Yeah no one should be proud of breaking the law :roll:

I personally believe a speed limit of 70kmh is kind of slow along this road. If my memory serves me right, I thought I read from the papers some time ago that the authority was looking into increasing the speed limit. Anyone has any feedback? :?:

want to drive fast without kena speedtrap go brunei lorr or the old lutong airstrip.

I personally believe a speed limit of 70kmh is kind of slow along this road. If my memory serves me right, I thought I read from the papers some time ago that the authority was looking into increasing the speed limit. Anyone has any feedback? :?:[/quote]

They always say nia no action lo.