Soon Hup Villa

anybody know/information about soon hup villa? heard from my friend before its a Park or Farm,its an agro- tourism project by Soon Hup Group…anybody got picture of that place? search online already but not much info… http://www.borneo-holidays.com/soon_hup_villa.htm

i know its just beside the PLKN camp sg rait…not sure either wats inside the villa…

Went there last year and it became a oil palm plantation already…

owh really? should change d name to oil plam villa :smiley: plan to bring my family this weekend…should have more places like that in miri not only a lotss of shopping malls…

HI,

Soon Hup Villa is built on a site of 425 acres at Sungai Rait, Bakam, a distance of 22km from Miri city and 30 minutes by road. 260 acres have been developed into a fruit garden with integrated recreational facilities. It’s terrain of hills and valleys allows for an elaborate development of 18 fish ponds and trails for cycling, jogging and walking.[1]
A host of outdoor articles like mountain biking, fishing, cross country jogging, etc., can be organized for all ages. A children activity center is being planned for. The villa with its good viewing location, provides accommodation for group visiting and dining. Formal and casual functions can be arranged. Modern conveniences (e.g. air conditioning and television) are installed for the enjoyment of all visitors. There are 4 helipads on the farm.[1]

Actually nothing special thr… Park

Contact Mega Hotel.

They help to market this place