Sony Centre woes

(Jackson Liaw) #1

This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome to the new MiriCommunity.net.

(kdee) #2

I bought a Sony lap top in April from Sony Centre top floor of Bintang mal.Some time in October I forgot to bring along my charger. I went to the shop asking for help to charge my laptop. They said they do not have that service for customers. I will never buy any thing from there again.
So I went to the ground floor the Sony centre Opposite Starbucks asked for help. They willing helped me to charged. I ever bought a Sony laptop from there couple of years ago.
This is what I call service

(Keong1) #3
kdee said:
I bought a Sony lap top in April and later in October I forgot to bring along my charger. I went to the shop asking for help to charge me laptop. They said they do not have that service for customers. I will never buy any thing from there again.
So I went to the ground floor the Sony centre Opposite Starbucks asked for help. They willing helped me to charged. I ever bought a Sony laptop from there couple of years ago.
This is what I call service

agree with you kdee!

welcome to Mc.net
(GTSW20) #4

I only know Sony TV is good.

(pandemoni) #5

It’s a big disgrace to Sony. Years ago, I went in to check on a earphone at this centre top floor. I requested to plug into any of their mini compo system to listen to the quality but they instead told me to plug to my sony phone. when i declined to buy because of not the sound quality i was looking for, they said i’d be charged for it and instead choose other sony products with the same price range. It’s a con centre.

(whatman) #6

The ground floor Sony, I think they are okay. They been doing this for long time.

(kdee) #7

Thanks. I am glad that … some others had that bad experience

(kdee) #8

Yea. There are long time in the business. I bought my first Sony lap top from them when they were at the imperial mall.

(kdee) #9

This is totally not right. But this is the service you get from them. Especially that fat malay girl behind the cunter…they really spoil the sony name.

(kdee) #10

Yes. I do use sony tv also. But bought from the sony centre on groud floor.

(gr8fr8) #11

It is better to buy Sony products from the shop on the ground floor next to Parkson. The owner is very helpful, keen to help even help to install the tv and media players at our homes. Even help to uninstall everything and help reinstalled it at new house. Own personal experiences dealing with them, especially the Tauke.

(kdee) #12

Yes, agree…
I buy most of my electrical goods there… Air-con, washing machine etc…
Yes, there are helpful ,

(kvkv2009) #13

Me agreed too as they provide very good service.
Many years ago I bought a washing machine from them.
Upon delivery to my house, they found out that there was no socket in the place I wanted to put it.
I suggested that to pull a long extension wire but instead they helped me to install a new socket point.
What a wonderful service they provide … Chop Yu Fatt (if I remembered correctly)

(kvkv2009) #14

In addition, I bought a Sony LED TV from them 2 years ago & I used to connect with my amp.
Recently I discovered that I can’t play my TV signals through my amp/speakers.
And it was them to come back to assist me to fax the problem.
What a wonderful service.